Mel Gibson To Wife "If You Get Raped By A Pack Of N's It's Your Fault" EDIT- AUDIO ON PG 7-8

You know what I love about this story and every other story about Mel Gibson? This is only the latest story about Mel Gibson that further cements him as the monster people claimed he was (and he denied) when he released his snuff film, The Passion of Christ.

Anti-Semitic?

"Anti-semitism is not only contrary to my personal beliefs, it is also contrary to the core message of my movie. The Passion is a film meant to inspire not offend."
Denying claims his 2004 movie 'The Passion of the Christ' is anti-semitic

"%+*$%$! Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?
To police officer James Mee, after arrest for drunken driving in Malibu July 2006

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Why do people care? He has his right to free speech.

indifferent.gif
I hope your mom gets gang banged by Waka Flocka and OJ Da Juiceman
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man Mel is fed up it looks like.

But if he can say that about the Jews who more than likely cut his checks just imagine what he say's about blacks
laugh.gif
.Like homie said a page earlier Danny Glover is the real victim who know's what he had to endure and I think about Braveheart did Mel want them slaves in the video to feel superior #Imjustsaying

My man Mel is fed up it looks like.

But if he can say that about the Jews who more than likely cut his checks just imagine what he say's about blacks
laugh.gif
.Like homie said a page earlier Danny Glover is the real victim who know's what he had to endure and I think about Braveheart did Mel want them slaves in the video to feel superior #Imjustsaying

laugh.gif
 @ the Lethal Weapon/Danny Glover references.

Mel Gibson is something else.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the Lethal Weapon/Danny Glover references.

Mel Gibson is something else.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

"I know how hard it is to hide from one N but having to hide from ALL N's!!" - Katt Williams

"I know how hard it is to hide from one N but having to hide from ALL N's!!" - Katt Williams

Back
Top Bottom