Mel Gibson To Wife "If You Get Raped By A Pack Of N's It's Your Fault" EDIT- AUDIO ON PG 7-8

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

I don't get how this is newsworthy. Maybe I could understand it making headlines if he said it on TV or something, or directed it at a particular black person.

If black people are so offended by it, stop using it three times per sentence. Purely hypocritical. If you care so much about the actual meaning behind it, you wouldn't use it at all, even if it's in a different context.
Mel Gibson is a figure of great public interest... him being Anti-Semitic and racist are things people would want to know about his character.

and the second part of your post is idiotic. do we really have to get into the difference between n*gga and n*gger?

351siv7.jpg

smh.gif

i aint even really mad at Mel because he did it in privacy. dudes have their feelings. races say stuff about different races all of the time.

..... now im still mad at Kramer tho.....
michael-richards-standup.jpg

i aint even really mad at Mel because he did it in privacy. dudes have their feelings. races say stuff about different races all of the time.

..... now im still mad at Kramer tho.....
michael-richards-standup.jpg

I don't get how this is newsworthy. Maybe I could understand it making headlines if he said it on TV or something, or directed it at a particular black person.

If black people are so offended by it, stop using it three times per sentence. Purely hypocritical. If you care so much about the actual meaning behind it, you wouldn't use it at all, even if it's in a different context.

I totally agree with the second part.  You can't use the word on here so people still feel the need to use "n's" or "____'s" as a substitute.  They're so used to using the word that they don't know how not to use it.

I totally agree with the second part.  You can't use the word on here so people still feel the need to use "n's" or "____'s" as a substitute.  They're so used to using the word that they don't know how not to use it.

Via Huffington Post
Mel Gibson has spewed hatred about blacks and Jews, and now he is caught on tape making a bigoted remark about Hispanics.

Mel referred to one of his staffers as a "$+%#$%$," Radaronline.com reports.

"I will report her to the f**king people that take f**king money from the wetbacks," he said.

'Wetbacks' is a slur originally used to disparage Mexicans who swam across the Rio Grande to enter Texas illegally. It seems Mel was threatening to turn his staffer over to immigration authorities.

Radar has listened to tapes recorded by Mel's ex, Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of their infant daughter. As previously reported, the tapes also contain an ugly N-word rant and an admission that Mel beat Oksana.

"You know what? You f**cking deserved it," he reportedly told her after hitting her in the face twice while she was holding the baby.

Mel Gibson is jokes
laugh.gif

Via Huffington Post
Mel Gibson has spewed hatred about blacks and Jews, and now he is caught on tape making a bigoted remark about Hispanics.

"I will report her to the f**king people that take f**king money from the wetbacks," he said.

'Wetbacks' is a slur originally used to disparage Mexicans who swam across the Rio Grande to enter Texas illegally. It seems Mel was threatening to turn his staffer over to immigration authorities.

Radar has listened to tapes recorded by Mel's ex, Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of their infant daughter. As previously reported, the tapes also contain an ugly N-word rant and an admission that Mel beat Oksana.

"You know what? You f**cking deserved it," he reportedly told her after hitting her in the face twice while she was holding the baby.

Mel Gibson is jokes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yeah his career is over.

Anyone that works with him gets the automatic black-list.

NO ONE likes to be called a racist.

You may be "biased" but in the public you can't be racist.

Ironically, there's nothing more offensive to a white man than being labeled as a racist.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yeah his career is over.

Anyone that works with him gets the automatic black-list.

NO ONE likes to be called a racist.

You may be "biased" but in the public you can't be racist.

Ironically, there's nothing more offensive to a white man than being labeled as a racist.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Via Huffington Post

Mel Gibson is jokes
laugh.gif

he sounds like an equal opportunity racist
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

let him live

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Via Huffington Post

Mel Gibson is jokes
laugh.gif

he sounds like an equal opportunity racist
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

let him live

Maybe it's because I love Bravehart, but it seems to me that he's just a temperamental dude that says wild @*%$ when he gets mad/drunk. It's not like he's focusing a particular race or going off on long premeditated rants about black people, he gets mad and uses racial slurs. Jews start all wars, n----- rape people, wetbacks should be deported. It's sad that he stoops so low, but I don't see a lot of hate behind his statements. Just seems like it's his go to move when he gets pissed.

Maybe it's because I love Bravehart, but it seems to me that he's just a temperamental dude that says wild @*%$ when he gets mad/drunk. It's not like he's focusing a particular race or going off on long premeditated rants about black people, he gets mad and uses racial slurs. Jews start all wars, n----- rape people, wetbacks should be deported. It's sad that he stoops so low, but I don't see a lot of hate behind his statements. Just seems like it's his go to move when he gets pissed.

as long as he's not denying people opportunities (which is harder to prove)... who cares what he says?

That's not real racism to me.

as long as he's not denying people opportunities (which is harder to prove)... who cares what he says?

That's not real racism to me.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

He obviously had these racist tendencies ingrained in him, but didn't it seem like once he finished The Passion of the Christ, he kinda went off his rocker? 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

He obviously had these racist tendencies ingrained in him, but didn't it seem like once he finished The Passion of the Christ, he kinda went off his rocker? 

Originally Posted by shogun

awww isn't that cute, these two are trying to make a point, but fail by generalizing.  i don't use the N-word, can i be offended boss?

Originally Posted by shogun

awww isn't that cute, these two are trying to make a point, but fail by generalizing.  i don't use the N-word, can i be offended boss?

Back
Top Bottom