Melo is gone

nuggs peaked already, aint no way they are challenging the lakers with that squad. like someone said, aging billups, kenyon breaking down, etc. plus their bigs are undersized.

melo and cp3, go get them prok

i hope the wizards somehow void gilbert's contract so they will have enough $ to sign melo. melo back in his hometown paired with blatche and john wall
pimp.gif

i hope the wizards somehow void gilbert's contract so they will have enough $ to sign melo. melo back in his hometown paired with blatche and john wall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devv

Why would he stay in Denver?? He can make that money back from endorsements in New York. I think he is watching this like I cant wait til 2011.

I highly doubt Melo is going to NY unless they have a squad that can contend for the championship.  He'll take a max salary wherever he goes, so I doubt he's worried about gaining back what he'd lose from not resigning with Denver.

Originally Posted by devv

Why would he stay in Denver?? He can make that money back from endorsements in New York. I think he is watching this like I cant wait til 2011.

I highly doubt Melo is going to NY unless they have a squad that can contend for the championship.  He'll take a max salary wherever he goes, so I doubt he's worried about gaining back what he'd lose from not resigning with Denver.

Carmelo better put the gun to the ownership, or go houseshopping somewhere else Melo...

But who knows, maybe George Karl can motivate his players enough, to go deep into the playoffs this upcoming season.

Carmelo better put the gun to the ownership, or go houseshopping somewhere else Melo...

But who knows, maybe George Karl can motivate his players enough, to go deep into the playoffs this upcoming season.

I don't know why any free agent would want to play for the knicks at this point.  Their roster isn't looking good.  Winning is bigger than the appeal of playing in NY.  Melo should go to the Bulls.  They need a big time scorer.  The East will be sick.

I don't know why any free agent would want to play for the knicks at this point.  Their roster isn't looking good.  Winning is bigger than the appeal of playing in NY.  Melo should go to the Bulls.  They need a big time scorer.  The East will be sick.

Melo has always expressed he wanted to come back to the "Big East" if you will, I can see him coming to New York after all this.

Melo has always expressed he wanted to come back to the "Big East" if you will, I can see him coming to New York after all this.

I don't see him staying with DEN if they don't make some real moves.

Nuggets current roster > Any "Big East" teams that could offer him the max outside of CHI.

Bron wants/wanted the endorsement money too right?  so lets toss that whole NY endorsement logic out the window.

He signed with MIA off the top of my head I can see T-Mobile in his future.

I don't see him staying with DEN if they don't make some real moves.

Nuggets current roster > Any "Big East" teams that could offer him the max outside of CHI.

Bron wants/wanted the endorsement money too right?  so lets toss that whole NY endorsement logic out the window.

He signed with MIA off the top of my head I can see T-Mobile in his future.

Nuggets have peaked. They aren't getting any better any time soon. Go to chicago or NYC carmelo. Preferably nyc so I can watch
smile.gif

Nuggets have peaked. They aren't getting any better any time soon. Go to chicago or NYC carmelo. Preferably nyc so I can watch
smile.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Melo needs to leave. The nuggets are better off trading him before they get nothing for him. Him signing that extension would be career suicide. I hope he learned from signing an extension last time cuz he could've been gone already if he would've played it smart like bron,wade, and bosh. The nuggets aren't trying to get better smh its time depart ASAP.

I agree with this. However, with Amar'e and Boozer headed east, Kobe and Nash aging ever so slightly, the Celtics giving it another go, Orlando still being Orlando, and Miami now being a Superteam, it would make sense for Melo to stay in the west. I'm not saying he should remain a Nugget, but heading east after this power shift would be silly. It would be smarter (for Melo's legacy) to (possibly) take multiple L's from Miami in the NBA Finals than it would be to get bumped out of the east and forgotten year after year. He should join KD in OKC before heading east. 

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Melo needs to leave. The nuggets are better off trading him before they get nothing for him. Him signing that extension would be career suicide. I hope he learned from signing an extension last time cuz he could've been gone already if he would've played it smart like bron,wade, and bosh. The nuggets aren't trying to get better smh its time depart ASAP.

I agree with this. However, with Amar'e and Boozer headed east, Kobe and Nash aging ever so slightly, the Celtics giving it another go, Orlando still being Orlando, and Miami now being a Superteam, it would make sense for Melo to stay in the west. I'm not saying he should remain a Nugget, but heading east after this power shift would be silly. It would be smarter (for Melo's legacy) to (possibly) take multiple L's from Miami in the NBA Finals than it would be to get bumped out of the east and forgotten year after year. He should join KD in OKC before heading east. 

I would love Amare and Melo in NY or Melo to Bulls and his team torches LeBum's in the east finals. Ahhh the joy..

I would love Amare and Melo in NY or Melo to Bulls and his team torches LeBum's in the east finals. Ahhh the joy..

Back
Top Bottom