Melo is gone

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I think Melo ends up in New York before the start of end of the next season.

Ain't nobody trying to go out like Cleveland or Toronto anymore.

Melo would love to play in NY.  Is Lala from NY?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I think Melo ends up in New York before the start of end of the next season.

Ain't nobody trying to go out like Cleveland or Toronto anymore.

Melo would love to play in NY.  Is Lala from NY?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Melo isnt leaving my home town for anything. Melo isnt stupid, why would he leave all the money on the table to play with a half way decent knicks team. The Nuggets are a better team then the Knicks i dont care what you guys say. And Melo wont make anymore money off endorsements in NYC then in Denver, due to the fact of his past image(This coming from someone I am close with who works with the organization). Melo is about his money, and with the collective bargaining agreement about to make some radical changes due to this Lebron fiasco, he wont leave it on the table. He already has said over and over again he wants to be the new John Elway of Denver. The Nuggets organization fully expects him to resign.
Shutup.

Thanks.

Melo isnt leaving my home town for anything. Melo isnt stupid, why would he leave all the money on the table to play with a half way decent knicks team. The Nuggets are a better team then the Knicks i dont care what you guys say. And Melo wont make anymore money off endorsements in NYC then in Denver, due to the fact of his past image(This coming from someone I am close with who works with the organization). Melo is about his money, and with the collective bargaining agreement about to make some radical changes due to this Lebron fiasco, he wont leave it on the table. He already has said over and over again he wants to be the new John Elway of Denver. The Nuggets organization fully expects him to resign.
Shutup.

Thanks.

He's closer to getting a ring in Denver though, Well he has more help there.
grin.gif

Seeing him in NY would be nice nice though
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

He's closer to getting a ring in Denver though, Well he has more help there.
grin.gif

Seeing him in NY would be nice nice though
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Don't know if it's been said, but Melo is 1/2 Rican, and there are thousands, if not a mil of us in NY.

The same way they have Cotto fight in MSG PR Parade weekend and it sells out, Melo would have a large ethnic market to tap into in NY.

So there would be a huge opportunity to make extra $$$ there.

Don't know if it's been said, but Melo is 1/2 Rican, and there are thousands, if not a mil of us in NY.

The same way they have Cotto fight in MSG PR Parade weekend and it sells out, Melo would have a large ethnic market to tap into in NY.

depending how anthony randolph develops i can see carmello going to new york....

depending how anthony randolph develops i can see carmello going to new york....

Originally Posted by devv

Melo never said he wanted to be the John Elway of denver, the nuggets brass said that. People dont care about Melo's past as much as soon as he cut his hair and stopped getting out of trouble he started getting more endorsements, I just seen dude on a cisco commercial last week, he was a judge for Ms America as well. Why do you think he fired his pr team a couple yrs ago because dwade and bron are caking and even durant is on the come up. Melo is a bigger star on the road than he is in Denver. Denver is not getting any better, the have no flexibility with cap space, stan is not doing anything to improve the team. billups is getting old, Jr is inconcistent, K mart got weak knees and Karl isnt healthy. I want him to stay in Denver fam but a young Nucleus in New York where you could be the man>>>>>>>>a aging inconsistent Denver team that has plenty of question marks

this. if melo stays(which I doubt he will) he's dumb for it. NY or CHI are his best bet. If denver is smart they'll just trade him to one of those spots and get something for him while they still can.

Originally Posted by devv

Melo never said he wanted to be the John Elway of denver, the nuggets brass said that. People dont care about Melo's past as much as soon as he cut his hair and stopped getting out of trouble he started getting more endorsements, I just seen dude on a cisco commercial last week, he was a judge for Ms America as well. Why do you think he fired his pr team a couple yrs ago because dwade and bron are caking and even durant is on the come up. Melo is a bigger star on the road than he is in Denver. Denver is not getting any better, the have no flexibility with cap space, stan is not doing anything to improve the team. billups is getting old, Jr is inconcistent, K mart got weak knees and Karl isnt healthy. I want him to stay in Denver fam but a young Nucleus in New York where you could be the man>>>>>>>>a aging inconsistent Denver team that has plenty of question marks

this. if melo stays(which I doubt he will) he's dumb for it. NY or CHI are his best bet. If denver is smart they'll just trade him to one of those spots and get something for him while they still can.

Originally Posted by illphillip

but how many casual basketball fans know Melo has Puerto Rican heritage?

Originally Posted by illphillip

but how many casual basketball fans know Melo has Puerto Rican heritage?

I actually totally agree, having played at Syracuse, and at MSG, I think it is a really obvious, I am curious to see if Chris Paul goes to the Miami Heat is still a little down the road, even though Riles seems to be on phones like weed dealers...

I actually totally agree, having played at Syracuse, and at MSG, I think it is a really obvious, I am curious to see if Chris Paul goes to the Miami Heat is still a little down the road, even though Riles seems to be on phones like weed dealers...

I've been wanting him to go to Chicago but with this power-shift in the East, he'd be better off forming a super team with CP3 in the West.

I've been wanting him to go to Chicago but with this power-shift in the East, he'd be better off forming a super team with CP3 in the West.

Back
Top Bottom