Melo is gone

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I actually totally agree, having played at Syracuse, and at MSG, I think it is a really obvious, I am curious to see if Chris Paul goes to the Miami Heat is still a little down the road, even though Riles seems to be on phones like weed dealers...
Players need to realize that it doesn't really mean much to win a championship with a team full of all stars. Sure you have your ring, but a ring should come from hard work, not taking the easy way out.

I actually totally agree, having played at Syracuse, and at MSG, I think it is a really obvious, I am curious to see if Chris Paul goes to the Miami Heat is still a little down the road, even though Riles seems to be on phones like weed dealers...
Players need to realize that it doesn't really mean much to win a championship with a team full of all stars. Sure you have your ring, but a ring should come from hard work, not taking the easy way out.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by illphillip

Don't know if it's been said, but Melo is 1/2 Rican, and there are thousands, if not a mil of us in NY.

The same way they have Cotto fight in MSG PR Parade weekend and it sells out, Melo would have a large ethnic market to tap into in NY.

So there would be a huge opportunity to make extra $$$ there.
but how many casual basketball fans know Melo has Puerto Rican heritage?
I think he's trying to say the opportunity of more ppl knowing that would occur in NY.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by illphillip

Don't know if it's been said, but Melo is 1/2 Rican, and there are thousands, if not a mil of us in NY.

The same way they have Cotto fight in MSG PR Parade weekend and it sells out, Melo would have a large ethnic market to tap into in NY.

So there would be a huge opportunity to make extra $$$ there.
but how many casual basketball fans know Melo has Puerto Rican heritage?
I think he's trying to say the opportunity of more ppl knowing that would occur in NY.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Boston?

Boston?

Originally Posted by franchise3

The same arguements being made for Melo to join NY, are the same arguements that were being made for Lebron.

Lebron didn't come, Melo will sign his extension, and that's that most likely.
This, and that.

Originally Posted by franchise3

The same arguements being made for Melo to join NY, are the same arguements that were being made for Lebron.

Lebron didn't come, Melo will sign his extension, and that's that most likely.
This, and that.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Boston?
It's a little different since those guys were traded and didn't sign during free agency.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Boston?
It's a little different since those guys were traded and didn't sign during free agency.

With all this Chi talk, I wanna see somebody photoshop Melo in a Chi jersey...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im a knicks fan and for us to miss out on lebron i want melo instead... BUT i really doubt that Denver would just give him away like that... they will never trade him because thats their best player probably since dikembe... if they do let him go they will let him go through free agency instead of a trade kind of like the whole lebron fiasco

im a knicks fan and for us to miss out on lebron i want melo instead... BUT i really doubt that Denver would just give him away like that... they will never trade him because thats their best player probably since dikembe... if they do let him go they will let him go through free agency instead of a trade kind of like the whole lebron fiasco

Back
Top Bottom