Melo Trade To Hornets??EDIT- CP3 SAYS TO MELO PLAYING FOR HORNETS IS THE MOST REALISTIC OPPORTUNITY

Nooooooooooooooo

eek.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

could have waited a year and not gutted a roster. selfish
laugh.gif

While I do agree it's rather puzzling why he wouldn't just wait to become a free agent, I don't know if I'd say it's selfish. It'd be more selfish if he stayed in Denver fully knowing he wouldn't re-sign and be a distraction the entire year from training camp into the playoffs.

laugh.gif

While I do agree it's rather puzzling why he wouldn't just wait to become a free agent, I don't know if I'd say it's selfish. It'd be more selfish if he stayed in Denver fully knowing he wouldn't re-sign and be a distraction the entire year from training camp into the playoffs.

D.J. Augustin is most likely one of those role players being talked about. Him & Farmar would most likely be the PG rotation.

Augustin
Morrow
Melo
Murphy
Brook

Hopefully this sticks...

D.J. Augustin is most likely one of those role players being talked about. Him & Farmar would most likely be the PG rotation.

Augustin
Morrow
Melo
Murphy
Brook

Hopefully this sticks...

Lol...people applauding Lebron's move and shunning Melo on this shows how much of a ********r mentality some of ya'll have.

I swear.

I don't think Melo is doing this with the thinking that Nets are going to win a championship next year.

But apparently that must be the only reason a player would want to switch teams according to ya'll

Lol...people applauding Lebron's move and shunning Melo on this shows how much of a ********r mentality some of ya'll have.

I swear.

I don't think Melo is doing this with the thinking that Nets are going to win a championship next year.

But apparently that must be the only reason a player would want to switch teams according to ya'll

A lot of it seems like Knick fans who think they're at liberty to talk because they signed Amare 
laugh.gif

I kinda hope they don't make the playoffs to see how they react

A lot of it seems like Knick fans who think they're at liberty to talk because they signed Amare 
laugh.gif

I kinda hope they don't make the playoffs to see how they react

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I hope this is true. Nets won't be much better then they are now and the Knicks can continue with the roster that they have and win.
laugh.gif
you talkin about this year? Win what?
roll.gif

what team is better if this trade goes down? knicks or nets? melo is not going to do it by himself. charlotte are the bandits in this trade

I hope this is true. Nets won't be much better then they are now and the Knicks can continue with the roster that they have and win.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

what team is better if this trade goes down? knicks or nets? melo is not going to do it by himself. charlotte are the bandits in this trade

laugh.gif
roll.gif
You really wanna go with this? You act like Augustin is an upgrade at point guard, when he couldn't even get minutes over Felton which is the Knicks starting PG now. He isn't an upgrade over Farmar, you're kidding youself. You have Outlaw starting at the 2. He can't play the 2. Morrow was not better the Buike when he was with the Warriors. The starting Nets front court is good, but they have no depth.

So what's exactly funny? You're hyping up a Nets team that won 12 games last year. Will they improve? Of course. 29 games? Doubt it. Charlotte just improved with this trade and I would still take the Knicks, Wizards, and Pacers above the Nets right now. All you post is emoticons but don't even come close to explaining yourself. Weak.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
You really wanna go with this? You act like Augustin is an upgrade at point guard, when he couldn't even get minutes over Felton which is the Knicks starting PG now. He isn't an upgrade over Farmar, you're kidding youself. You have Outlaw starting at the 2. He can't play the 2. Morrow was not better the Buike when he was with the Warriors. The starting Nets front court is good, but they have no depth.

So what's exactly funny? You're hyping up a Nets team that won 12 games last year. Will they improve? Of course. 29 games? Doubt it. Charlotte just improved with this trade and I would still take the Knicks, Wizards, and Pacers above the Nets right now. All you post is emoticons but don't even come close to explaining yourself. Weak.

laugh.gif

If he and his wife kept their mouths shut, he could have left Denver after the year with receiving little to no backlash at all.

nets have a better team than the knicks do right now 
laugh.gif

Shut the *%+$ up. You don't watch no ball. If the Bobcats don't screw up this trade, the Nets roster is completely decimated.

laugh.gif

If he and his wife kept their mouths shut, he could have left Denver after the year with receiving little to no backlash at all.

laugh.gif

Shut the *%+$ up. You don't watch no ball. If the Bobcats don't screw up this trade, the Nets roster is completely decimated.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif

yea cuz melo can win by himself 
indifferent.gif
did i miss something this offseason? who the hell do the knicks have? if you give me the option of melo or amare to start my team im taking melo.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif

yea cuz melo can win by himself 
indifferent.gif
did i miss something this offseason? who the hell do the knicks have? if you give me the option of melo or amare to start my team im taking melo.

Back
Top Bottom