Melo Trade To Hornets??EDIT- CP3 SAYS TO MELO PLAYING FOR HORNETS IS THE MOST REALISTIC OPPORTUNITY

I wonder if the Nets really believe in Terrence Williams as a PG.

Like it's been said, farmar and Augustin are backups

I wonder if the Nets really believe in Terrence Williams as a PG.

Like it's been said, farmar and Augustin are backups

With this deal, yet another Western conference team gets weaker. Without Melo, considering some of the injury problems their other main guys have had recently, I wouldn't necessarily count on Denver getting into the playoffs this season. Now, after the Lakers, Thunder, Mavs and probably Spurs, the West is pretty much wide open.

With this deal, yet another Western conference team gets weaker. Without Melo, considering some of the injury problems their other main guys have had recently, I wouldn't necessarily count on Denver getting into the playoffs this season. Now, after the Lakers, Thunder, Mavs and probably Spurs, the West is pretty much wide open.

whats Charlottes lineup lookin like now??

i knw chandler and diaw are gone now

whats Charlottes lineup lookin like now??

i knw chandler and diaw are gone now

Why do you guys continue to take this tim teufel guy serious? It's obvious in the Knicks topic he's just a troll. Just put him on ignore and don't quote him so we don't have to see his post.

Wow, there was never any mention of Nets>Knicks from my mouth. Knicks definitely still have the upper hand if we're making a direct comparison.

My question was directed at dude who said "Knicks can move on with their roster and win"....
roll.gif
win what homey? hahahahahah

Wow, there was never any mention of Nets>Knicks from my mouth. Knicks definitely still have the upper hand if we're making a direct comparison.

My question was directed at dude who said "Knicks can move on with their roster and win"....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

nets have a better team than the knicks do right now 
laugh.gif

yea cuz melo can win by himself 
indifferent.gif
did i miss something this offseason? who the hell do the knicks have? if you give me the option of melo or amare to start my team im taking melo.
We're talking about an ENTIRE roster not starting the team around one person.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
did i miss something this offseason? who the hell do the knicks have? if you give me the option of melo or amare to start my team im taking melo.
We're talking about an ENTIRE roster not starting the team around one person.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

yea you did miss something. the nets won 12 games last year moron

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

yea you did miss something. the nets won 12 games last year moron

Why do you guys continue to take this tim teufel guy serious? It's obvious in the Knicks topic he's just a troll. Just put him on ignore and don't quote him so we don't have to see his post.

lol knick fans are delusional. you have young unproven guys on your team and your team will battle for that 8th spot. now they think they have a superior team to anyone in the L 
laugh.gif
get real. and if you think that net team wont battle u guys for that 8th spot you guys are sadly mistaken. 

lol knick fans are delusional. you have young unproven guys on your team and your team will battle for that 8th spot. now they think they have a superior team to anyone in the L 
laugh.gif
get real. and if you think that net team wont battle u guys for that 8th spot you guys are sadly mistaken. 

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

roll.gif
What do you think? Games. Win games and make the playoffs. What else would I be talking about? The roster is a complete overhaul and upgrade over last years. You're trying to hard to be funny bro. Yet again your post does nothing in this whole equation.

roll.gif
What do you think? Games. Win games and make the playoffs. What else would I be talking about? The roster is a complete overhaul and upgrade over last years. You're trying to hard to be funny bro. Yet again your post does nothing in this whole equation.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

putting this sn on ignore

laugh.gif
roll.gif

putting this sn on ignore

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

roll.gif
I'm being funny? Na I'm laughing at you. Not trying to be funny at all.

My post does nothing in this whole equation.

K
eyes.gif

roll.gif

K
eyes.gif

roll.gif

K
eyes.gif
What are you talking about? What is funny? You said yourself the playoff spot is up for grabs with the Knicks being in the equation so you should agree with that statement. Did you confuse yourself?

Back
Top Bottom