meme's helping people get away with crimes now

3sjtp3.jpg

:wow:

Thought I was the only person who did this.

example

you're signing up for NT. 
you create this gmail account: [email protected]

everytime you get spam into that gmail account, you will know the spam was originated from NT and all of sudden it hits you that all those charities NT donates money to come from them selling your email address.
actualy if your email is

[email protected]

an email to [email protected] will go to you.
also an email to that.ugly.kid+NIKETALK.com will still go to you.

I just tested it and it works. And in gmail where it says "to me", click the more details tab to see how it was sent.
View media item 234414
Really though insert mindblown.gif here

okay so basically. I can still use my current email address and add the periods and add +NIKETALK/ETC, and not have to make a new gmail account correct?

I might try this from now on.

:wow: Wow, mind is BLOWN. I now realize how many places have put me on a spam list or sold my info. There's one gmail account I have, where I literally made it for one site and I get spam.

p.s. I want to say it's either PSN or EA Sports.

Last edited:
example

everytime you get spam into that gmail account, you will know the spam was originated from NT and all of sudden it hits you that all those charities NT donates money to come from them selling your email address.
actualy if your email is

[email protected]

an email to [email protected] will go to you.
also an email to that.ugly.kid+NIKETALK.com will still go to you.

I just tested it and it works. And in gmail where it says "to me", click the more details tab to see how it was sent.
View media item 234414
Really though insert mindblown.gif here

okay so basically. I can still use my current email address and add the periods and add +NIKETALK/ETC, and not have to make a new gmail account correct?

I might try this from now on.

The idea is to put the name of the site your visiting so if they sell your information and spam your email you know what companies are doing it.

Why would a real hooker let you take nude pics tho?
I assume you'd tell her you would pay for it which is legal. Pros will do a lot of things in to money. A lot of kinky guys out there. You just say lets go back to the motel and I'll take a few pics, that's all under the pretense to get her in the room and naked, a female undercover cop won't do that. That's when you proposition her.

If I was the type purchase their services it's another smart way to go.

:lol: @ yall who think a female undercover cop is going to let you take nude pics of her. Gotta think about that dumb **** before you type it.

Last edited:
example

Screen name and smarmy post make sense...

Back
Top Bottom