Memorial Day South Beach

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Here's the link to the facebook group on this... its easier to get everybody ideas there... since the mods felt the need to move this innocent thread to the abyss that is the regional forum...

http://www.facebook.com/g...roup.php?gid=86225847390

ill approve all yall... just add me as a friend/tell me your NT name... then apply 4 the group & ill approve you
I just added the myself to the group. I don't know your name so just accept the dude who just requested to be in the group

Was out on the beach last night and its looking like Memorial Day Weekend will be popping probably bigger than any of the previous years. Alot of out oftowners were there yesterday. Boy oh boy I hope I'm off for the weekend.

put me down bro for the summit..i dont have a facebook...
for the people who cant get into a bar, how about oasis after??
its a hookah lounge in the grove..im down for that, since i wont have so much cash

^^ I'd go to a hookah lounge.
I couldnt get in a bar though...I'm 19..and im sure they wont be fooled by my sisters i.d. haha

goodluck. memorial day weekend on Sobe is the most disgusting weekend of all weekends in Miami. Traffic/tourists like no other. Parking = impossible, cops =everywhere.

not to mention, its meant to thunderstorm for the next week.

if youre gonna go through with it, carpool! lol

im only saying this because i work on the beach (djing), and its pretty intense and just way over crowded if you ask me. i have to go there saturday and sundaynight to work.. ahhhh

Originally Posted by DJ bana

goodluck. memorial day weekend on Sobe is the most disgusting weekend of all weekends in Miami. Traffic/tourists like no other. Parking = impossible, cops = everywhere.

im only saying this because i work on the beach (djing), and its pretty intense and just way over crowded if you ask me. i have to go there saturday and sunday night to work.. ahhhh
QFT 100%. I try to stay far away from South Beach on Memorial Day weekend. It's been this way for YEARS.
I'd make an exception for a link up ...

Wet Willie's?
Fat Tuesday?

All others who are under 21, we can find a hotel lounge/lobby where we can all hang (dunno if weather will permit, though, it's been nasty here the lastfew days)

Not going to be able to make it, radiator blew but if you guys go through with it the best of luck.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

goodluck. memorial day weekend on Sobe is the most disgusting weekend of all weekends in Miami. Traffic/tourists like no other. Parking = impossible, cops = everywhere.

im only saying this because i work on the beach (djing), and its pretty intense and just way over crowded if you ask me. i have to go there saturday and sunday night to work.. ahhhh

Where are you spinning today?

Would anyone just be down to meet at a park for some ball? Kinda like they did in the S&T forum in NY. Maybe that would work since we can't getanything else going
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I cant believe nothing happened[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]....bana hit me with ya next location[/color]

Back
Top Bottom