Memorial Day South Beach

Also with going with a restaruant simplifies things. No need to collect money or worry about having enough food for everyone. Just a thought..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Also with going with a restaruant simplifies things. No need to collect money or worry about having enough food for everyone. Just a thought..
also a very good point...

any ideas on what restaurant we can go to... preferrably BBQ

I don't know too many good bbq places in miami.. On the beach I've heard of this place called Beach bbbq or Bbq Beach, something like that. Itssupposed to be good, but I've never been to it

Im assuming this is the place you speak of? I read a review online from a food critic and it received high marks.

Bar-B-Que Beach Inc
(305) 538-7201
1555 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139

^ Yea that's gotta be it. I checked it out too, the prices aren't crazy either and its right in south beach. It looks like a pretty good choice

Im assuming this is the place you speak of? I read a review online from a food critic and it received high marks.

Bar-B-Que Beach Inc
(305) 538-7201
1555 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
im pretty sure i've been to this place...

and if its the place im thinkin of... then here are my observations:
Good Food
Large Portions
Reasonable Prices
About 10 min from the actual Beach
In the Heart of South Beach kinda
Many BusStops around / Easy to catch taxi
Bunch of shops near there

I have a good feeling about this, only thing I think could slow up depends on how busy the joint is.

I have a good feeling about this, only thing I think could slow up depends on how busy the joint is.
Yea that could end up being a large problem... but if this is indeed the place we are going to go to... We could just make a reservation for aparty up to 15-20

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Yea that could end up being a large problem... but if this is indeed the place we are going to go to... We could just make a reservation for a party up to 15-20
If we make reservations I think we should be straight.

So its a go?

Originally Posted by miamin2

Yea that could end up being a large problem... but if this is indeed the place we are going to go to... We could just make a reservation for a party up to 15-20

So its a go?
it sounds like it is a plan...

we just need to get an idea of how many people are going to actually show up at this... also are we going to do something as a group after or what

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

all be down to go but any age limits?

laugh.gif
so i guess i cant go
frown.gif

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

all be down to go but any age limits?

laugh.gif
so i guess i cant go
frown.gif
are you not paying attention in this thread?

we're going to a restaurant & then we'll most likely end up in 2 different groups... the ones that can get into bars... & the ones that cant

Originally Posted by miamin2

So its a go?
it sounds like it is a plan...

we just need to get an idea of how many people are going to actually show up at this... also are we going to do something as a group after or what
I think atleast 10 of us are down for sure.

I guess we can get lunch, then walk around hit up shops and spots on the beach for a bit..

so cal summits > this

hopefully everything goes well for you guys though, it seems well organized so best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

so cal summits > this

hopefully everything goes well for you guys though, it seems well organized so best of luck to you.

well we dont have someone with hella connects like BEN BARRA to do all the !*%$ for us...

so cal summits > this

well we dont have someone with hella connects like BEN BARRA to do all the !*%$ for us...

true but we got another summit going on in early june that ben didn't organize

with that being said though i read the 5-6 pages on this thread and your doing a good job setting it up, the location seems cool as well so im sure yoursummit will go well.

so cal summits > this

true but we got another summit going on in early june that ben didn't organize

with that being said though i read the 5-6 pages on this thread and your doing a good job setting it up, the location seems cool as well so im sure your summit will go well.
much appreciated fam...

any tips on how we can make this be better overall... or direct me to the thread so i can check it out

Sounds great to me. Someone mentioned possibly shopping afterward, aren't most stores closed Memorial Day?

^ yea true..I guess thats out of the question then..

That time sounds good to me

I'd hate to alienate the underage by just eating then bouncing on them, I think we should think of one more thing to do afterward everyone could do..whatelse is there to do around there?

I'd hate to alienate the underage by just eating then bouncing on them. I think we should think of one more thing to do afterward everyone could do..what else is there to do around there?
yea that was one of the reasons i had said we should go to a park... so there could possibly be more things that the younger folk can do... or ifwe could possibly find a club that guys under 18 can get into...

Back
Top Bottom