Memorial Day South Beach

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'd hate to alienate the underage by just eating then bouncing on them, I think we should think of one more thing to do afterward everyone could do..what else is there to do around there?

the beach, D&B, ball game?

56ace!!!

when we say underage what do you mean? I went out there for memorial day when I was 20 now I did look much older(not Greg Oden Old) but Im saying if u dontmind showing a doorman some love Im sure you can roll just gotta play it cool. Im down we just gotta remember its a busy weekend on South Beach Period so weneed an alternate plan just in case. I'm probably renting a Truck to come down so if those in need of rides can get somewhere central I dont mind ridingyall around. Im gonna have some peoples with me but I got reservations for something with 3 rows of seating

D&B should be poppin that day, cant say for sure lol. What I mean by underage is under 21. Sure you could bribe the doorman but I doubt everyone(underage)wants to do that.

Props to the mods for letting this rock.

I got a sick ID that's worked at some places in the Beach before, and bars too. Perfect FL, scannable..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

D&B should be poppin that day, cant say for sure lol. What I mean by underage is under 21. Sure you could bribe the doorman but I doubt everyone(underage) wants to do that.

Props to the mods for letting this rock.
yessir...

but seriously that's part of the reason i was suggesting we do a BBQ at Crandon Park... because there are some things there that everybody can doregardless of age... and then when it comes time, the older people can go to the clubs, & the younger folks can go to the other stuff

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I live in the 561.
This isn't going to happen.. We've tried too many times already.

sounds like someone needs a ride
devil.gif

yo can't believe I was left off the list on the first page!lol

I hope this goes down because I have been wanting to do this for awhile.

Posting up at Wet Willies sounds like a great idea but I think its going to be too many of us to
get a table, which will cause everybody to have to get drinks and then post up on Ocean somewhere.

The BBQ idea is great too but you have to decide who will bring the food and drinks. If people say they
are going to bring certain things and then don't show up we're going to be stuck, so it's risky.

I think meeting up at Air Traffic or Shoe Gallery might be a good look but you're still stuck with trying to
get something to eat.

Im down for whatever but I'm just giving ya'll boys something to think about.

Chances aren't high...but I might come through. I might be going to Miami for that weekend with some friends. But I doubt I'd ditch my friends to cometo a NT summitt.
laugh.gif
No offense. If I do come I'll bring some females though.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

so cal summits > this

hopefully everything goes well for you guys though, it seems well organized so best of luck to you.

well we dont have someone with hella connects like BEN BARRA to do all the !*%$ for us...

true but we got another summit going on in early june that ben didn't organize

with that being said though i read the 5-6 pages on this thread and your doing a good job setting it up, the location seems cool as well so im sure your summit will go well.
much appreciated fam...

any tips on how we can make this be better overall... or direct me to the thread so i can check it out
You got the idea down pretty good, best things I can think of is the following.

If your hosting the summit and you guys are going to have a barbque or whatever, just get everything organized and prepared far enough in advance so that yournot stressing at the last minute.

Also if your hosting it, just be personable and talk to everyone
laugh.gif
because at the begining don't be suprised if its all quiet at first when everyone finally meets up for the first time.

also check the so cal thread and look at the past two summit threads to see how everythings been set up as well.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by datruth92803

when we say underage what do you mean? I went out there for memorial day when I was 20 now I did look much older(not Greg Oden Old) but Im saying if u dont mind showing a doorman some love Im sure you can roll just gotta play it cool. Im down we just gotta remember its a busy weekend on South Beach Period so we need an alternate plan just in case. I'm probably renting a Truck to come down so if those in need of rides can get somewhere central I dont mind riding yall around. Im gonna have some peoples with me but I got reservations for something with 3 rows of seating
swing by tampa?
Im in Tampa Fam

Whats going on here?
We still doing this? Memorial day weekend is going to be so crowded and crazy.

z95dh.jpg

we are going to have to get these and hold hands so we dont get lost.

yea... yall should just go to the facebook link i posted on pg 6...

its much easier to talk there since this got moved to the abyss that is regional

Back
Top Bottom