Memorial Weekend Miami!!!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

ca5perrr wrote:
this is a misunderstanding.
im FROM miami and on memorial day i go nowhere near to the beach, all the locals leave cuz every goon from all over the country come to miami to rent out all the luxury cars scooters. 95% that you say are ruining it for you are not from here....

I can actually believe this, because it's the same for my city. Half the people that "represent" Atlanta, arent even from here. Gives the place a bad stigma. But, with that said, I would take pookies advice, cuz it sounds accurate...  
yeah, but it's the strip you goto when you think Miami
so yes, theres more to Miami... 

"...BOB *++ n%$#$'s yall ballin on a budget, if money talks you shouldn't be speaking you only visit Miami memorial weekend... now what type of living is that" - RIP

"...BOB *++ n%$#$'s yall ballin on a budget, if money talks you shouldn't be speaking you only visit Miami memorial weekend... now what type of living is that" - RIP

Made this mistake once....never again. Gotta co-sign Pookie.

if u wanna see what its like to live out a rap video, Miami during Memorial Day weekend is about as close as u can get.

Goons galore....you'll see some of the most trifling stuff in your life...WSHH on roids.  

Made this mistake once....never again. Gotta co-sign Pookie.

if u wanna see what its like to live out a rap video, Miami during Memorial Day weekend is about as close as u can get.

Goons galore....you'll see some of the most trifling stuff in your life...WSHH on roids.  

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Oh +*$#, it's wack like that? I'm going in July with my cousin and his boys. Smh.

miami is not wack, its the goons that come during memorial day weekend that make that weekend wack,
if youre coming in july youre good to go, just do your research and bring lots and lots of cash

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Oh +*$#, it's wack like that? I'm going in July with my cousin and his boys. Smh.

miami is not wack, its the goons that come during memorial day weekend that make that weekend wack,
if youre coming in july youre good to go, just do your research and bring lots and lots of cash

I've done it and IMO, it's not worth the money you pay to do it. Then again, my college days are over.

If you are staying in a hotel on the strip and will not have to worry about driving/parking then it's alright. You can just walk the strip, beach is across the street, fancy cars, females, alcohol. It's like a huge block party. If you are buying drinks at any bar on the strip it will be waaay over priced. Best bet is to have a cooler filled with ice and brews in your room as well as a couple of bottles purchased at a liquor store in the room.

If you are NOT staying on the strip and think it would be wise to just "drive through" and then park and chill then FORGET IT. Traffic and parking alone is as bad as anywhere in the world. Maybe even the worst. You'll spend an hour in traffic to move less than a mile when it is busy. Parking? Forget it.

Going to a club is pointless because the strip is live at all hours and paying stupid prices to get into a club to hear the same music and see the same type of people dressed up is not worth it. Besides, if you're doing it right, when ordinary people are getting ready to go to the club, you should be staggering, slurring and having trouble standing up. That is, if you're doing it right.

I've done it and IMO, it's not worth the money you pay to do it. Then again, my college days are over.

If you are staying in a hotel on the strip and will not have to worry about driving/parking then it's alright. You can just walk the strip, beach is across the street, fancy cars, females, alcohol. It's like a huge block party. If you are buying drinks at any bar on the strip it will be waaay over priced. Best bet is to have a cooler filled with ice and brews in your room as well as a couple of bottles purchased at a liquor store in the room.

If you are NOT staying on the strip and think it would be wise to just "drive through" and then park and chill then FORGET IT. Traffic and parking alone is as bad as anywhere in the world. Maybe even the worst. You'll spend an hour in traffic to move less than a mile when it is busy. Parking? Forget it.

Going to a club is pointless because the strip is live at all hours and paying stupid prices to get into a club to hear the same music and see the same type of people dressed up is not worth it. Besides, if you're doing it right, when ordinary people are getting ready to go to the club, you should be staggering, slurring and having trouble standing up. That is, if you're doing it right.

I gotta be in the minority.  I was there last year and I had the time of my life. Was there alot of what might appear to be "GOONS"? Perhaps but I did not even get close to getting into an altercation nor did anyone in my camp.  Infact, I cant even think of seeing one fight.  Part of the reason I think is because basically everyone there is from out of town and not thinking about beefin' with dudes when there are that many females.

I gotta be in the minority.  I was there last year and I had the time of my life. Was there alot of what might appear to be "GOONS"? Perhaps but I did not even get close to getting into an altercation nor did anyone in my camp.  Infact, I cant even think of seeing one fight.  Part of the reason I think is because basically everyone there is from out of town and not thinking about beefin' with dudes when there are that many females.

Man Im going this year again cuz my friends falked on Punta Cana. If you're from NYC, you'll see all your friends out there. Way overpriced to go to clubs. Opium is your best bet Friday and Saturday night eventhough they'll get you for $80. If you're drunk, stay off the side streets. The Goons will roll you for no reason. dont eff with the police either. They aint taking crap from anyone. One of my boys got locked up for littering and missed his flight home.

Man Im going this year again cuz my friends falked on Punta Cana. If you're from NYC, you'll see all your friends out there. Way overpriced to go to clubs. Opium is your best bet Friday and Saturday night eventhough they'll get you for $80. If you're drunk, stay off the side streets. The Goons will roll you for no reason. dont eff with the police either. They aint taking crap from anyone. One of my boys got locked up for littering and missed his flight home.

I am from Broward, i went when i was a freshman in High school and stopped my senior year. Like everyone said Goonies everywhere and have your cameras out for some WSHH footage. Mad girls tho all day everyday, some looking for that baller to take them out the struggle. Just avoid the BS and have a good time, the locals don`t give a damn cause we live here but its something to experience for the tourist.
p.s. The COPS are on the streets in their Charter buses out there.

I am from Broward, i went when i was a freshman in High school and stopped my senior year. Like everyone said Goonies everywhere and have your cameras out for some WSHH footage. Mad girls tho all day everyday, some looking for that baller to take them out the struggle. Just avoid the BS and have a good time, the locals don`t give a damn cause we live here but its something to experience for the tourist.
p.s. The COPS are on the streets in their Charter buses out there.

Miami is one the best places to live in the world but Memorial weekend is super hood but South Beach in general is either hood or really Euro or it was when I last down there. The Miami lifestyle is nice though.

Miami is one the best places to live in the world but Memorial weekend is super hood but South Beach in general is either hood or really Euro or it was when I last down there. The Miami lifestyle is nice though.

has anybody in this thread got their arses kicked or have seen someone get their arses kicked down there?

has anybody in this thread got their arses kicked or have seen someone get their arses kicked down there?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

If you got lots of fake LV and Gucci you'll fit in just fine.

LMFAOOOOO I CANT BREATHE
roll.gif

THIS RIGHT HERE IS SOOOOO TRUE

"GOONS" ( PROBABLY THE ZOES' FROM NORTH MIAMI) ARE EVERY WHERE THO

THEY LOOKING TO HAVE FUN JUST LIKE YALL PEOPLE

DUDES IS JUST SCARED OF A GROUP OF DARKSKIN PEOPLE  THINKING THEY PLOTTING 24/7
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DRUNK CHICKS BE ON IT THO ...BUT MOSTLY ALOT OF GROUPIES LOOKIN FOR A RAPPER OR ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A RAPPER
laugh.gif

I HAVENT GONE IN 2 YEARS ...SHOULD GO BACK TO SEE THE VIBE

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

If you got lots of fake LV and Gucci you'll fit in just fine.

LMFAOOOOO I CANT BREATHE
roll.gif

THIS RIGHT HERE IS SOOOOO TRUE

"GOONS" ( PROBABLY THE ZOES' FROM NORTH MIAMI) ARE EVERY WHERE THO

THEY LOOKING TO HAVE FUN JUST LIKE YALL PEOPLE

DUDES IS JUST SCARED OF A GROUP OF DARKSKIN PEOPLE  THINKING THEY PLOTTING 24/7
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DRUNK CHICKS BE ON IT THO ...BUT MOSTLY ALOT OF GROUPIES LOOKIN FOR A RAPPER OR ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A RAPPER
laugh.gif

I HAVENT GONE IN 2 YEARS ...SHOULD GO BACK TO SEE THE VIBE

Back
Top Bottom