Memorial Weekend Miami!!!

if you can, go to the keys for memorial day weekend and get on a boat and make it to the sandbar. I'm from Miami and I go down to the keys. I can co-sign on everything that's said about memorial day in Miami.

if you can, go to the keys for memorial day weekend and get on a boat and make it to the sandbar. I'm from Miami and I go down to the keys. I can co-sign on everything that's said about memorial day in Miami.

Damn I'm going to Miami on June 2nd to the 5th with my wife and a few other couples...hoping the ghettoness has been flushed out by then...
ohwell.gif

Damn I'm going to Miami on June 2nd to the 5th with my wife and a few other couples...hoping the ghettoness has been flushed out by then...
ohwell.gif

I'm from Broward as well & every year I say I'm never going back, but I do. This year our hotel is amazing though & not that close to the ratchetness so it won't be too bad.
Last year dudes were knocking out females that denied them
tired.gif

I'm from Broward as well & every year I say I'm never going back, but I do. This year our hotel is amazing though & not that close to the ratchetness so it won't be too bad.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

this is the way to go. i usually just stay here, since i gotta work. but if youre trying to find sumtn to do its the keys....

@ksteezy youll be find bro, theres always a few goons, but thats everywhere you go, memorial day weekend, its just out of control. on some atl freaknik shiiii

this is the way to go. i usually just stay here, since i gotta work. but if youre trying to find sumtn to do its the keys....

@ksteezy youll be find bro, theres always a few goons, but thats everywhere you go, memorial day weekend, its just out of control. on some atl freaknik shiiii

As for the dudes not being from Miami.....maybe, maybe not....either way.

Unfortunately my girl went down last year. I was walking with her one night and some dude grabbed her breast (she has nice breasts, Pic below). Being the hot head I am, I had to say something....but quickly realized that it wasn't worth getting shot, stabbed, beat up over. I just had to grab her and keep it moving back to the room.

I had mad fun talking to women on the beach. Picked up two broads one after the other right there in the water, but I wont do it again....

This year, me and my people are going to http://www.cancunjumpoff.com/home.php

Oh....side boob of the ex...dude got a nice handful too
mad.gif

32275_689763920521_11005638_39690150_5374174_n.jpg

As for the dudes not being from Miami.....maybe, maybe not....either way.

Unfortunately my girl went down last year. I was walking with her one night and some dude grabbed her breast (she has nice breasts, Pic below). Being the hot head I am, I had to say something....but quickly realized that it wasn't worth getting shot, stabbed, beat up over. I just had to grab her and keep it moving back to the room.

I had mad fun talking to women on the beach. Picked up two broads one after the other right there in the water, but I wont do it again....

This year, me and my people are going to http://www.cancunjumpoff.com/home.php

Oh....side boob of the ex...dude got a nice handful too
mad.gif

32275_689763920521_11005638_39690150_5374174_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

tired.gif

eek.gif
you gotta be joking

tired.gif

eek.gif
you gotta be joking

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

tired.gif

eek.gif
you gotta be joking
Sadly, no. The goons out here are BDL.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

tired.gif

eek.gif
you gotta be joking
Sadly, no. The goons out here are BDL.

Was thinking about this.

Was thinking about this.

It's been hood since 2004, 2003 was the last legit year. But if you wann have a crazy time and are under 25, it's all good.

I'd go to Miami on another weekend, but then I'm from there so I've seen everything to see down there.

It's been hood since 2004, 2003 was the last legit year. But if you wann have a crazy time and are under 25, it's all good.

I'd go to Miami on another weekend, but then I'm from there so I've seen everything to see down there.

Back
Top Bottom