Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

nerd.gif
i

Time to sick Tony Allen on Chris Paul for the entire game.
So he can get that %*% torched all night?
laugh.gif

CP way too quick for that ******ed %*% **$*!.

Clips in 5... leggo

Blake 23 12 4
CP3   22  5  13
and yall thought I was crazy.

Wait... the clips won!? I turned this game off with three minutes left... Oh boy, were in for a fun series.

shout out to nick young tho....clutch shots.....it was just crazy how quick they came back.....

Wait the Clippers won???!!!

No $!%+!!+ way
roll.gif

When I went to bed the Grizzlies were up by 30. My mind is seriously blown right now

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Wait the Clippers won???!!!

No $!%+!!+ way
roll.gif

When I went to bed the Grizzlies were up by 30. My mind is seriously blown right now
Me too.  I had to check multiple sources.  I thought I dreamed about sportscenter showing that the Clippers won.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

OMFG When i saw this live yesterday whoever that was on the bench that did the traveling motion had me DYING
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew it was a matter of time before i saw this on here.  I had to rewind the DVR 30 times last nite laughing at this...
man i laughed so hard when i saw this yesterday

OMG, woke up my whole office this morning.Nick Young's swag just hitting those 3's...and Ninahood's tweet relating to the Clippers...
pimp.gif

Chris Paul gave Clippers reason to believe in historic comeback over Grizzlies

For this night, this moment, this is why Los Angeles Clippers general manager Neil Olshey always knew he had to make that trade for Chris Paul. Olshey was sitting in the stands, and the noise was so deafening, it reminded him of Pittsburgh Steelers games in the 1970s with the terrible towels everywhere. This was a biblical beat-down in Memphis, the kind that can demoralize a franchise with the demons connected to these Clippers.

Olshey couldn’t hear his point guard pleading with coach Vinny Del Negro for a chance to return to a fourth-quarter blowout, but Olshey had come to believe in the power of Paul’s voice. Once the rollicking, rowdy Memphis sellout crowd transformed into a hushed whisper, Olshey could almost hear Paul barking out directions on the floor. This is how change sounds, the roar of 20,000 dissolving into the determined, defiant declarations of a franchise point guard.

Finally, the Clippers had a voice.

“Here’s a guy nursing a groin injury that’s limited him in practice time, and he’s not going back into the game to get his numbers or make it look like a more-palatable loss,

I wanna see how this turns over into game 2 now... Will Memphis gain motivation over this loss or will LA ride off the big win.

Memphis being the more experienced team, I see them bouncing back. The problem is they gave LA a lot of hope now with that win.

Wow.

Can't believe LA came back to win this game.

Turned off the game in disbelief of the blowout I was seeing. Even more in shock watching the replay of that comeback.

It is embarrassing.. And I don't even like that team... 28-3... It defied the logic of my brain..

This doesnt change a thing, trust me Blake Griffin isnt going to gain post moves over night the Clips are still one dimensional what was killing us was that line up with out griffin and jordan in the line up. Bledsoe and Young lit us up better than the usual Lob City trio. The bench line up + paul lead the charge. Grizzlies completely abandoned the gameplay and played complacent.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

This doesnt change a thing, trust me Blake Griffin isnt going to gain post moves over night the Clips are still one dimensional what was killing us was that line up with out griffin and jordan in the line up. Bledsoe and Young lit us up better than the usual Lob City trio. The bench line up + paul lead the charge. Grizzlies completely abandoned the gameplay and played complacent.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

roll.gif

Did dude read what he wrote before he hit "post" or just typed and hit the button?

-J-

Wait a minute...
Chester deleted that sig when the team was rolling and he put it back up after we lose Game 1? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Wait a minute...
Chester deleted that sig when the team was rolling and he put it back up after we lose Game 1? 
roll.gif

I never deleted anything - it's been here the whole time. We have 5 signatures, you know?

Back
Top Bottom