Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Wow.

Can't believe LA came back to win this game.

Turned off the game in disbelief of the blowout I was seeing. Even more in shock watching the replay of that comeback.
Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Wait... the clips won!? I turned this game off with three minutes left... Oh boy, were in for a fun series.
laugh.gif
Why would you turn off the game?

By 3 mins left their comeback was well underway.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This comeback was even greater than the Boston in 2008 Playoffs against Los Angeles.

Nah I don't think so.  That Laker team in 2008 was coached by Phil Jackson and against Kobe.        
Clippers came back against whom?  Rudy Gay? OJ Mayo? ZBO?  Coach Hollins?
laugh.gif
 Come on... the LA Sparks could mount a come back against those bums. 

This game is going to do for Memphis what the Brandon Roy game did for Dallas last year.

Clips might not win another game.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by PMatic

i

Time to sick Tony Allen on Chris Paul for the entire game.
So he can get that %*% torched all night?
laugh.gif

CP way too quick for that ******ed %*% **$*!.

Clips in 5... leggo

Blake 23 12 4
CP3   22  5  13
and yall thought I was crazy.
Yup you still are if you think clippers are winning in 5, the Grizzlies choked flat out they missed easy layups down the stretch and multiple open jumpers. Now Caron is prolly gonna be out too? Grizz in 6.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

This comeback was even greater than the Boston in 2008 Playoffs against Los Angeles.

Nah I don't think so.  That Laker team in 2008 was coached by Phil Jackson and against Kobe.        
laugh.gif

24 points in 8 minutes dude.

That's why I don't consider memphis a real threat for the championship.

No superstar in that team. A superstar player would never let their team blow a 24 pt lead with 8 mins to go.

Originally Posted by durantula

So he can get that %*% torched all night?
laugh.gif

CP way too quick for that ******ed %*% **$*!.

Clips in 5... leggo

Blake 23 12 4
CP3   22  5  13
and yall thought I was crazy.
Yup you still are if you think clippers are winning in 5, the Grizzlies choked flat out they missed easy layups down the stretch and multiple open jumpers. Now Caron is prolly gonna be out too? Grizz in 6.
laugh.gif

See you Wednesday brah
smokin.gif

nice win for the clipps, they gonna have to come out better than that if they hoping to win this series tho.

Caron out 4-6 weeks. Based on that post earlier in the thread that might be a good thing lol.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

No superstar in that team. A superstar player would never let their team blow a 24 pt lead with 8 mins to go.

What? 
laugh.gif

Why do people say these type of things? Do your history before saying anything like that.

Pistons 04'

As a Laker fan, you should know that Detroit dismantled our star studded team in 2004. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

As a Laker fan, you should know that Detroit dismantled our star studded team in 2004. 
Not to mention 2008 Finals, Game 4.
Comebacks happen in the NBA, especially in the playoffs, regardless of whether the other team has a superstar or not.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Not to mention 2008 Finals, Game 4.
Comebacks happen in the NBA, especially in the playoffs, regardless of whether the other team has a superstar or not.
+1

LeBron and Wade game 2 of 2011 NBA finals
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Caron out 4-6 weeks. Based on that post earlier in the thread that might be a good thing lol.

It's not like he was a real factor even in the regular season but I greatly appreciated his contributions. Hopefully Young/Simmons/Gomes will be prepared to make up for his ppg. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

This doesnt change a thing, trust me Blake Griffin isnt going to gain post moves over night the Clips are still one dimensional what was killing us was that line up with out griffin and jordan in the line up. Bledsoe and Young lit us up better than the usual Lob City trio. The bench line up + paul lead the charge. Grizzlies completely abandoned the gameplay and played complacent.

roll.gif
We lost to a team that was ahead of us ALL YEAR by 1 point off a run. Who is really the better team we COLLAPSED its not like we got spanked or something.

This doesnt change a thing, trust me Blake Griffin isnt going to gain post moves over night the Clips are still one dimensional what was killing us was that line up with out griffin and jordan in the line up. Bledsoe and Young lit us up better than the usual Lob City trio. The bench line up + paul lead the charge. Grizzlies completely abandoned the gameplay and played complacent.

roll.gif
We lost to a team that was ahead of us ALL YEAR by 1 point off a run. Who is really the better team we COLLAPSED its not like we got spanked or something.
roll.gif

roll.gif

Grizzlies had an unsustainable run of 3 point shooting to start the game. Clippers had an unsustainable run of actually getting stops to end the game. Aside from those runs, it was a pretty even game.

Except the Clippers did all the things they can't do and win: not make threes, allow the other team to make a bunch of threes, and turn the ball over a lot. Yet, they still won.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Grizzlies had an unsustainable run of 3 point shooting to start the game. Clippers had an unsustainable run of actually getting stops to end the game. Aside from those runs, it was a pretty even game.

Except the Clippers did all the things they can't do and win: not make threes, allow the other team to make a bunch of threes, and turn the ball over a lot. Yet, they still won.
EXACTLY it was an EVEN game even the commentators were mentioning this before the run the rebounds amount was even up to the 4th. This IS gonna be a close series the Clippers SHOULD have been the 4th seed not the Grizzlies it was SHOCKING that we were blowing them out. I still have the grizzlies winning the series they are still the better team on paper but cp3s clutchness is way superior to anything on the Grizzlies.

Back
Top Bottom