Memphis High School With 90-Girls Pregnant This Year.

90 out of 800 students
eek.gif
meaning 90 girls out of approximately 400 girls
eek.gif
and that doesn't account for the dudes. i wonder what the std numbers are lookin like

90 out of 800 students
eek.gif
eek.gif
and that doesn't account for the dudes. i wonder what the std numbers are lookin like

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

90 out of 800 students
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

90 out of 800 students
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I went to a HS with a student body of about 1100, Thru all my 4 yrs, no girls were preg and carried to term. I of course don't know about abortions and such. But none of boys had any scares that I was aware of. 90 is just wild. It's time for educators to recognize kids develop sooner now a days, and they need to tech about condoms and discussing BC with these kids at like 7th grade. I remember touching a boob in 6th grade and being a rebel-deviant to some of the other kids. Now kids smash in 6th grade.

This, kids now are growing up too fast.
I tried cigarettes first when i was in 6th grade and that was considered being about that life back then. I walked past my old middle school a few weeks ago and dudes there were rolling up blunts
30t6p3b.gif

Also, I didn't get a cell phone until like 7th grade, but kids now get them before middle school. One of my younger cousins got his in the 4th grade.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I went to a HS with a student body of about 1100, Thru all my 4 yrs, no girls were preg and carried to term. I of course don't know about abortions and such. But none of boys had any scares that I was aware of. 90 is just wild. It's time for educators to recognize kids develop sooner now a days, and they need to tech about condoms and discussing BC with these kids at like 7th grade. I remember touching a boob in 6th grade and being a rebel-deviant to some of the other kids. Now kids smash in 6th grade.

This, kids now are growing up too fast.
I tried cigarettes first when i was in 6th grade and that was considered being about that life back then. I walked past my old middle school a few weeks ago and dudes there were rolling up blunts
30t6p3b.gif

Also, I didn't get a cell phone until like 7th grade, but kids now get them before middle school. One of my younger cousins got his in the 4th grade.

Back
Top Bottom