Memphis High School With 90-Girls Pregnant This Year.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Why does it seem like any blame that's being placed on the kids by people in this thread is solely on the females who are pregnant?

What about the dudes, some who might've gotten more than one chick pregnant? I mean, they're all at fault but shouldn't these dudes who get one chick pregnant learn or do they just feel it's not really gonna affect them like that because they can just be absent fathers, it's possibly even how they were (not) raised.
There has always been a double standard that men aren't as responsible because of course we are always going to want to have raw sex, but it is the womans responsibility to deny it without protection.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Why does it seem like any blame that's being placed on the kids by people in this thread is solely on the females who are pregnant?

What about the dudes, some who might've gotten more than one chick pregnant? I mean, they're all at fault but shouldn't these dudes who get one chick pregnant learn or do they just feel it's not really gonna affect them like that because they can just be absent fathers, it's possibly even how they were (not) raised.
There has always been a double standard that men aren't as responsible because of course we are always going to want to have raw sex, but it is the womans responsibility to deny it without protection.

we talked about this the other day at work, it was mad depressing. apparently dudes will give their baby mamas their guns and knives since pregnant women don't have to go through metal detectors

i've been to the middle school and elementary school in that neighborhood, kids were off the chain.

hopefully it wont get worse there.

we talked about this the other day at work, it was mad depressing. apparently dudes will give their baby mamas their guns and knives since pregnant women don't have to go through metal detectors

i've been to the middle school and elementary school in that neighborhood, kids were off the chain.

hopefully it wont get worse there.

The high school I went to was 4,000 deep and I don't even think the No. pregnant girls there was anywhere near 90.

The high school I went to was 4,000 deep and I don't even think the No. pregnant girls there was anywhere near 90.

Originally Posted by rocman23

You talkin like thats brand new though, myman told me bout this a few years ago brabra

You talkin like thats brand new though, myman told me bout this a few years ago brabra

Originally Posted by Kramer

This is probably every school, but there's one next to where I live with a freakin nursery in it
30t6p3b.gif
The high school near my house has a nursery attached to it as well............their reasoning was since its a Catholic high school they don't want girls getting abortions they want to encourage them to keep it

Originally Posted by Kramer

This is probably every school, but there's one next to where I live with a freakin nursery in it
30t6p3b.gif
The high school near my house has a nursery attached to it as well............their reasoning was since its a Catholic high school they don't want girls getting abortions they want to encourage them to keep it

That means basically EVERY chick is at least giving handjobs
laugh.gif

Imagine who just ain't gotten pregnant yet and is still freakin'
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That means basically EVERY chick is at least giving handjobs
laugh.gif

Imagine who just ain't gotten pregnant yet and is still freakin'
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I mean at my high school we didn't have metal detectors. And dudes I knew that went to other schools that had them would either toss them in the bushes or come in late so they didn't have to go through the detector. Or slide through a side door

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I mean at my high school we didn't have metal detectors. And dudes I knew that went to other schools that had them would either toss them in the bushes or come in late so they didn't have to go through the detector. Or slide through a side door

Back
Top Bottom