Men Are More Satisfied By ‘Bromances’ Than Their Romantic Relationships, Study Says

tenor.gif

"intimate" is a distracting word choice, but I do very much value the camaraderie of my male friends.

from the piece:

When asked to describe the difference between a bromance and a romance, one man noted that there are three factors to consider: sexual attraction, emotional connection, and personality. “A bromance needs the last two,” he noted, while a romance needs two, including sex.

I can see how a friendship that spotlights personality and emotional connection would be more reliable than one hinging from a unreliable factor like sexual attraction.

I will say cuddling the homie is way out of bounds in my personal game tho.

I see what they sort of mean in the sense that your girl isn’t gonna okay video games with you, go ball on the court or go to a game etc

I love how Obama/Biden was viewed as a bromance. No, that was just old fashioned friendship. You know, people you high five and hug every now and then.

I kiss some of my male friends on the cheek when the occasion calls for it. I wonder what modern day society would think of that? Weirdos.

What this article is trying to say is dudes enjoy time with homies just as much, maybe even more, than with females. It’s a bit of responsibility meshed into a relationship with a female, whereas kicking it with your boys requires none.

You can not talk to ya boy for a month, call him up, hit em with the, “Damn *****, you still alive?” , have the “same ol” conversation, meet up and hang like y’all see each other every day.

Go to work without texting your girl all day, watch what happens. Especially, if y’all don’t live together.

Back
Top Bottom