Men Butt and Thigh excercises? Vol: 10 days

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO x Infinity.

But on the real...the homie grim been trying to get a nicer butt for a while because that Hank Hill *** ain't liked by me nor the ladies I **** with.

Been doing some 10x10's of squats, lunges, and reverse lunges. I gotta start adding bridges to my regimen.

Hope it helps me one day.

[emoji]128518[/emoji] im all scrolling down and im thinking i see the usual "i know the feel bro" "come here bro" hugging picture....untill i scroll down more a see it aint lol

But foreal though, everybody pretty much mentioned the obvious so I would also recommend stiff legged deadlifts....great workout for your hamstrings and glutes.

Last edited:
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
NT Fam what's up.
Serious question here. I'm not sure if cats got an official exercise thread, but if so, feel free to direct me to the right direction.

Here's the situation. I was in the mirror butt naked the other day, turned around and noticed how out of shape my lower body is. Its not OD out of control, but if I don't do anything about it, I give it 5 years till it gets noticeable with clothes on.

With that being said. What some extreme exercises to tone up and harden up that man butt and thighs?

I always neglect my lower body..when I hit the gym, I always focus on my chest and arms. I'm getting old so I need to focus on the whole package.

I'm talking about that intense ****. The **** that's gonna have my *** and thighs sore the next morning. Share any techniques y'all got.

Also, are there any foods I should be avoiding? I cut juice and sugary drinks out of my diet (with an exception to liquor). I don't **** with the swine, and I'm trying to cut out the starches out my diet. For the past week I been doing work with the salads and beef/chicken/fish. Any tips. I'm trynna be rock hard by New Years word to mommy

http://niketalk.com/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/40920

Last edited:
roll.gif

Men, OP had me laughing just reading that. Then, that pic just put it over the top...too funny.

son that picture :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so unexpected....I literally burst out laughin....my girl looking at me like >D

shorties love my bunz b. squats and deadlifts and lunges b. i be deep stroking, they grab my butt, i dont even stop em.

It should take you 5 years to get your legs right papi.

But Seriously.

Squat and deadlift variations with good rep ranges, form and weight will have you looking thick in no time.

Back
Top Bottom