MEN: Do you keep exes as friends?

I do, depending on the girl. I have a couple that I won't go out of my way to say hi to, others that I do still speak to. It all depends how you break up Iguess. I like keeping the stable non-psychotic
wink.gif

If there is a current Bf/GF int he works then it nope but if there isn't a current then there is no reason not to. Just know there is always going to befeelings.

yup, ive kept a couple as friends..
they melt when i look them in the eye

id rather just keep it moving, unless they are trying to maybe work it out..down the line

One of my ex's is still a friend although we arent good friend... the other isn't. I'm 1/2.

I do... most of the time you can usually sleep with your ex later on after your over her

I do, because i every relationship I have with a woman I form a friendship as well..

They hit me up asking for advice with this and that..

*@#+ that..once it over I want nothing to do with them. It'll just make me think of all the time, money and effort I wasted on her.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

I think it would be awakward...
Depending on the girl it is...I've had two girls from past relationships, one that it has been 5+ years since we went out and one girl i wentout with for 2 years that I broke up with in September try to get at every couple months but it is just awkward...I dont know about ya'll but when it comesto exes I just wanna move on and keep doing my thing. No offense to them but it obviously didn't work out and we should probably go our separate ways. Now for that latter girl that may be hard especially since I hooked my boy up with her best friend last year and I would not be surprised if they got married. I took the L on that one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom