Men in Black 3 (Official Trailer) RD May 25th 2012

THIS !!!
pimp.gif

its become tradition for me to see each MIB movie on the first day of release in theaters  (Reading that line made it seen like alot of them come out lol)

But of course I'll watch... It's crazy to think the first one came out 14 years ago... (15 this summer)

MIB 2 was a joke, 1 was cool. Might redbox this or wait for it to come on TV, no way am I paying $8-$12 to see this. Guaranteed trash. This film has had so many problems from the writing and plot of the movie down to actual set.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Looks extremely weak.

I can almost see why Will was stalling on the filming.
That trailer revealed absolutely nothing. 

What more do you want in a teaser trailer? It's pretty obvious what the plot is, do you need Morgan Freeman to narrate it for you? 

TLJ actually looks younger in the trailer than he did in the last film.
Brolin looks good as the "young" K.

I don't expect this to be better than the first, but if it's at least a tad better than the second I'll be satisfied.

MIB I was classic Will Smith..MIB II was eh..but this one looks a lot better..i'll go and watch..

Will Smith has already said the movie sucks and Tommy Lee Jones is in about as much as the movie as you saw in the trailer

Think I am one of the few people that have never seen either of the first two films and will Smith is one of my favorite actors.....

Back
Top Bottom