Men in Black 3 (Official Trailer) RD May 25th 2012

trailer looks surprisingly good for a third installment of a movie, especially since MiBII wasn't that great.

did anyone see it yet? i liked it 
pimp.gif

watch it in 3D on friday

place was packed pretty good movie good amount of humor and action could be better though
laugh.gif

Just saw it. Pleasantly surprised. I really liked it. Not as good as the first one but way better than MIB 2

I liked it. Felt really nostalgic.

Not really a spoiler. This has nothing to do with the story, but...

Spoiler [+]
Did Yao Ming show up on one of the screens that show the aliens disguised as humans in the base?
laugh.gif

The beginning of this movie was the one of the worst movies I have seen in my days. Worse than Men In Black 2. Lame, bad awkward joke after joke. I mean nobody laughing at all type @%%!. Scenes that are just painful and pointless and weird. The bad guy was too weird in the bad way. Tommy Lee Jones' face. Almost make you wanna walk out of the theater @%%!. Just hot garbage.

But around when Tommy Lee Jones disappears, the movie actually gets kinda good? All of the sudden, some of the jokes actually work, it feels like Will's trying, they get away from some of the annoying %+* things that weren't working. When he's time-traveling, there's so many cool and funny visual gags.

"Hey man...you sure you wanna go back in time? It...wasn't...so good for your...people...It's better now.
laugh.gif

when Will tries to hug him
laugh.gif

Bill Hader as Andy Warhol was classic.
roll.gif

Josh Brolin
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

that huge nueralizer

But you can just feel how absolutely terrible the writing process on this was. They keep starting little stories and ideas that just disappear. They hang the whole movie on Will figuring out what happened to make Tommy Lee Jones so sad...we didn't. How??? That was the whole point of the movie! And they ain't did @%%! with Alice Eve. And the bad guy is so terrible. From his look, to every line he said, to every awkward scene he showed up in. It feels like they cut out 20 minutes around the end...cuz they figured no one #%%$*!% cares, just end it...and they were right...not like @%%! was suddenly gonna make more sense.
grin.gif

I liked it more than I thought I would. I mean half of it is just painful and the beginning is
sick.gif
, but it's a popcorn movie.
The 2012 movie is terrible, the 1969...not too bad.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Every critic says its the best in the series.
cuz it's been 15 years and none of them bothered to watch the first one again.
laugh.gif

Not surprised the general consensus is that this is better than the second. MIB II was god awful.

Just saw it today..definitely a good movie to see..I liked the story line..and I thought it was an interesting twist to the ending n whatnot..definitely better than MIB II but not better than MIB I

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Just saw it. Pleasantly surprised. I really liked it. Not as good as the first one but way better than MIB 2
Exactly. Jemaine Clement as the villain was money, and so was the "twist."

watched it last night. it was an ok movie. like another guy said on here, the beginning of the film was meh.. but it got better in the 1969 part.

Good twist at the end, there. Definitely made the film full circle.

Spoiler [+]
they didn't really say what happened to K in the last 40 years (even if it didn't matter after that point).
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom