Men who sag their pants EXTREMELY LOW unappreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, I ignore it. Not my business
It's not my business either. It doesn't bother me to the point I have to address the individual, but in mind I'm thinking embarrassing, and I keep it moving. It's not a good look, and that's coming from someone that did it faithfully at one point.

I put of my sweats today and yea I sag below the butt.....see nothing wrong with it. Maybe some of you all are just squares...
Yeah nothing screams "cool" more than walking around w/ your *** out.
Its more of a stereotype but like I said before I am one of the few NTers that wear short shorts....come at me
Why stop at showing ***? If you bout it show the meat
If you want papi 

All jokes aside. If you sag you pants below your *** I cant take anything you say seriously.
Why would I listen to someone that doesnt understand the concept of wearing pants, and who completely defeats the purpose of wearing belts?
At a certain point you are no longer wearing pants. Those are leggings.

And its to the point where jokes that were meant to be extreme are reality now.
Example: Dont Be a Menace While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

Real life:
@TampaDude
 I gotcha. With that said, let's all get our sag on my g.

View media item 1432011

Whats even worse is in the parody the dudes were wearing baggy pants with no belts.
In that real life picture dudes got on tight *** jeans with belts and are holdin their pants up with their legs.

It's 2015, cats gotta let them designer belts (that were purchased with gift cards) flourish, pa

^ :lol: The logic of these cats
"Let me put a designer belt on my jeans that i got from Burlington Coat Factory. But its not for function it's just for show.

good thread. 

should have been made years ago.  

grow up already

Stopped sagging when my daughter was born. Realized how much of a damn cornball I was doing that ****. Now I'm flyer than I ever been with my *** covered :pimp:

Maybe I'm just getting old, but that **** disgusts me. Now I understand a little

Sagging is necessary sometimes..maybe right on the start of the butt crack (depending how long your back is)

But I'm sick of seeing these GROWN *** MEN (no pun intended) with their pants below the arch of their ***. Got their whole *** hanging over the top of their jeans, B. I see it running rampant with cats in the south too. Skinny jeans with the belt tied around their thighs, with their *** hanging over their belt.
:smh: Cats need to grow up.

Why do you care? Why you checking out other dudes bruh? What another man does with his pants aint none of my business.

Why do some yall still try to do this? Like no one knows where this is coming from.

Just dont say nothing.

had no idea people still do this.
indifferent.gif
 It's always one 'too cool for school' type cat in every thread.

Like someone else mentioned, it made more sense when baggy was the trend.  It irks me seeing these dudes out here in paint on skinny pants with a vicious sag and a belt 
sick.gif

I was at target a few weeks ago by the Barclay center.... dude walked in the electronic section with his Crack out... I pointed to a female worker to look, she glanced and Said "ewww"... I laughed and walked away.

Women think it's dumb, haven't found one that says it's cool

I was at target a few weeks ago by the Barclay center.... dude walked in the electronic section with his Crack out... I pointed to a female worker to look, she glanced and Said "ewww"... I laughed and walked away.

Women think it's dumb, haven't found one that says it's cool

You should've took some headphones, shoved the jack down his crack and pretended to be listening to some hot ****

I was in Mia a few days ago and a dude walking through south beach had what seemed like bathing trunks sagging like all hell.

It was hilarious because the trunks were below his waist but still right above the knee.

I mean he had his carmines on and a fitted to match. But all the other people were just looking at him like :smh:

Ill admit my jeans aren't always right at the waist. But I can't walk around with them that low.

I also can't let my mom see me like that. As old as i am, I'd get a death threat

Dudes wearing jordans to the beach is by far the dumbest thing any person could possibly do. In the sand bro? Really?

Dudes wearing jordans to the beach is by far the dumbest thing any person could possibly do. In the sand bro? Really?

To be fair, no everyone has been to a real beach.

When my cousins BD from Texas came to Florida, this man walked all the way to the water with his shoes on. :lol:

Seen dudes sagging jeans, filled hat, Jordan's on, tall T's with the sticker, strolling down the sand.

Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom