Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

How often do you use this?

I do it twice a week, but you should do it 1-2 times a week depending on how your skin responds, it's a deep exfoliation, use this in combo with something lighter. I use the clay mask after my weekly haircut/line up on Saturday or Sunday, and use it I'm the middle of the week on Wed, then for like Monday or Friday ill use St Ives.

How often do you use this?

I do it twice a week, but you should do it 1-2 times a week depending on how your skin responds, it's a deep exfoliation, use this in combo with something lighter. I use the clay mask after my weekly haircut/line up on Saturday or Sunday, and use it I'm the middle of the week on Wed, then for like Monday or Friday ill use St Ives.

Where can I buy a jar of that stuff?

The apple cider isn't irritating on the skin?

-Drew

Where can I buy a jar of that stuff?

The apple cider isn't irritating on the skin?

-Drew

Vitamin shoppe, I cop when they have discount codes comes out cheaper than amazon. And no apple cider vinegar has tons of health benefits, you can use water instead if you got sensitive skin.

I use Alba Botanica Sea Enzyme Facial Scrub as my daily scrub and Dickininson's original witch hazel as my toner. Might try out that rose petal.

Apple cider vinegar to rinse mask? ...also anyone try corn husker oil for dry skin?

Last edited:
Irish Spring Bar soap
Old Spice deodorant (forgot the name, but Its a "mountain breeze" type of smell or some **** :lol: )
Gucci cologne (but thinking about switching to SpiceBomb and Chanel Bleu)
Vaseline lotion for men, vaseline with coacoa butter.

I keeps it simple

I've used it to wash my clothes, clean my bathroom, and for body wash.

You only need like 1/3 a cup to wash a large load of clothes. It works well..and it does a great job of cleaning my bathroom..(and shower.)

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.*
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
(Fairtrade certification is a product certification system that allows people to identify products that meet agreed environmental, labour, and developmental standards.)

Might be an ignorant question.. But would the Hemp Oil in the body wash have you testing positive for drug test? I know the seeds have low amounts of THC in them. I want to use this stuff...

Y'all are gonna have me on that American Psycho morning routine once I'm going throug trying all these different products out :lol: :smokin

I'm looking at some daily face washes though...curious if anyone has used Jack Black facial scrub or Kiehls brand?

I brought a small bottle of Dr Bronner (peppermint) today. I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow.

This stuff is great. I've used it as a body wash, face wash, and for shaving. It's not as strong (as I thought it would be) as some of you guys said. Looking forward to the black soap and afterwards the clay, cinder and rose witch hazal.

I'm going to start converting to all organic products.

Products I'm currently using:

For hair:

View media item 547512
View media item 547513
View media item 547514
Just bought the Nizoral.

View media item 547515
Skin:

View media item 547516
I use coconut oil as an aftershave moisturizer, sometimes as a hair moisturizer, and for making deodorant.
Dr. Bronners makes for a good shampoo as well.

Not pictured:
Clubman Talc powder for shaving.
Johnson's aloe vera or lavender baby powder.
Coconut milk for my hair.

I go weeks without using some, and putting others back in rotation afterwards.

Last edited:
How does that Aussie Moist "Deeeeep" Conditioner compare to the regular moist?

I use that one but I feel the deep conditioner may be better for my hair.

To the guys who use powder or anything on "the boys"... How do you apply? I imagine it being a huge mess, is there a clean and easy to do it?

After I dry off from a shower, I usually step back into the shower, pour some on my hand and apply. Whatever mess stays in the shower/tub.

Groupons got a deal for half off Every Mans Jack products 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

just bought some dove mens shampoo... i still like it, has a little menthol for the nice little tingle breeze on your scalp...

Cetaphil for the face.. finish the wash with cold water

Every Man Jack or Dove..

was using Carol's Daughter hair milk for shampoo cause my mom didn't like it .. carrot creme as a moisturizer.

experimenting with deodorants.. was using that natural arm & hammer but it ran out after like 3 hours for me. Crystal is pretty weak too

To the guys who use powder or anything on "the boys"... How do you apply? I imagine it being a huge mess, is there a clean and easy to do it?
baby powder dust :rolleyes It's a major mess in my bathroom. And that spray kind Shaq endorses sucks

I know this is hygiene but anyone use any oils vs cologne? I keep hearing about Egyptian musk.

How does that Aussie Moist "Deeeeep" Conditioner compare to the regular moist?

I use that one but I feel the deep conditioner may be better for my hair.

Yo, I hadn't noticed that it said "deeeep" until you pointed that out. :lol:

I haven't used the other one, but actually bought this off a recommendation to buy this one over the regular.

Two words:

Lemon soap.

Never going back to Dove or anything else with chemicals. I can't recall my skin being this soft and smooth. When I ran out last week, I used Dove for a few days and the difference was night and day.

Back
Top Bottom