Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Well......my six pack of Dr. Bronner's tea tree bars that I ordered from Amazon supposedly was delivered to my front door of my apt yesterday at 3:30 pm. Dont know how the guy got in, was at work. I called up Lasership and they said they left it at my front door. So one of my neighbors stole it. :smh::stoneface: Don't know why they would just leave the box. Leave a call slip and I will come and get it. Damn idiots.

So I walked to the westside market and they didnt have the tea tree bars but they had the almond bars which smells great. Got one of those. Will try it out.

Man a long day at work, now this. Ugh...

went to target and was looking all over for that Dr. Bronners, couldnt find it nowhere. anybody know any other stores that cary it. 

NT recommend me a moisterizer/lotion that is non greasy. I have an oily face, so i wash it reguarly, but after i wash it, it gets all dry so i have to put on lotion. The current one i have is a gold bond that suppose to be non greasy but i be shinning. Need your input.

NT recommend me a moisterizer/lotion that is non greasy. I have an oily face, so i wash it reguarly, but after i wash it, it gets all dry so i have to put on lotion. The current one i have is a gold bond that suppose to be non greasy but i be shinning. Need your input.

You probably don't have dry skin, but dehydrated skin.

Check out the moisturizer that I posted above by Korres. It's expensive, but quite worth it when you consider it's your face we're talking about here. No amount of money should be spared to keep you looking young and attractive.

I've noticed the most important element of a skin care regimen is routine. Find one that works for you that includes cleansing, moisturizing and exfoliation, (diet can be thrown in there too) and stick with it.

i heard one of the most important things to have a clear and clean face is to drink plenty of water. Also have to sweat.

Check out the moisturizer that I posted above by Korres. It's expensive, but quite worth it when you consider it's your face we're talking about here. No amount of money should be spared to keep you looking young and attractive.

This is very true...I'm so used to paying

This is very true...I'm so used to paying

I brought a small bottle of Dr Bronner (peppermint) today. I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom