Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

i heard african black soap bar is the truth

My Asian friend reccommended it to me, said it's good for reducing eczema flare ups

I got the Oral-B pro 1000 over the holidays and i like it so far

This body was was given to me as a gift, smells fantastic. It's $24, but the smell alone is worth it (kinda, still expensive)

9a665ae288b34934b76dff92e4a41225.jpg

African Soap with loofah on body
African soap on wash cloth for face

Hot water when start shower and applying soap to open pores. Cold water to rinse soap off of face. This will minimize pimples.

Cold water on hair shampoo with Shea Moisture. Rinse off with cold water.

Lotion is Jergens (gonna switch to a natural one soon) deodorant is Toms.

Benzo Clay for a face mask once a week or when needed to keep face clear of oils.

Stop touching your face for no reason because that's what causes most of your acne.

Hair lotion is Shea Moisture with God castor oil in it. Sometimes Dr Sebi hair food oil too.

This shave oil is the truth.

View media item 2327677
Amazon product ASIN B0023XF60Q
Coming from shave gels and creams that lather like crazy I was skeptical that it would work/I would like it. But it's amazing. You literally can't feel the blades going across your face. They just glide across. Can't believe that I've been getting the best shaves of my life with a TV infomercial shave oil and a $4 razor that I got from Dorco :lol:.

Side note, not that it's expensive anyway, but you can most likely cop it for cheaper at a local supermarket or Walmart.

Last edited:
Any recommendations on body wash to help with light breakouts? I get some on my back from time to time.

Also, is there anything that will help keep facial hair go down instead of sticking straight out?

Tried Bevel shave system out and it's been good so far. Probably a lot of marketing hype and a bit expensive for something so simple but the results have been good so I'd recommend it. I shave my head every other day, and while it's closer than t-liners it isn't too close like 5 star shavers (which gave me bumps)

Anyone know how to get rid of keratosis Polaris, otherwise known as chicken skin? Basically rough patches of bumps on your skin, usually the upper arms, shoulder.

Anyone know how to get rid of keratosis Polaris, otherwise known as chicken skin? Basically rough patches of bumps on your skin, usually the upper arms, shoulder.
Maybe an appointment with a dermatologist would provide you with your best answer. Something tells me something they prescribe, which can't be purchased over the counter is going to solve that issue.

Back
Top Bottom