Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Some of y'all are probably up on this already but if you're not sleeping on a silk pillowcase already, it works miracles on your skin.

It's a very noticeable effect. I bought some 100% mulberry silk pillowcases recently for my mom and I, along with 100% mulberry silk filled pillows.

It's like sleeping on clouds 
pimp.gif
 The pillowcase has the most significant benefits though. Highly recommend it. Turns your sleep into a skin treatment 
pimp.gif

I bought from a local dealer here in Belgium so I can't really help y'all with brand recommendations but mulberry silk is the highest quality silk. There's also various degrees of thickness of the silk, referred to as "(number) momme".

For pillowcases, 19momme is the standard, 22mm is perfect but significantly more expensive and 25mm is the maximum.

19 or 22 are fine.

Last edited:
Anyone have suggestions on minimizing pores and preventing future pore development (products, a routine you use, etc)? I know my nose pores are not great (thanks teen years), but now that I'm getting older, I feel like my cheeks are starting to show more pores as well.

I think I have overall oily skin.

^ I read that nose pores are natural and always come back even after you use nose strips.

I use these every few weeks to get rid of any nose blackheads:

Think this is the most relevant topic.

I have early onset gum disease and caution everyone here to be careful when brushing your teeth. Don't brush it hard, always remember to floss, and visit your dentist at least twice a year.

This procedure I have planned is gonna cost me a stack + more. :x
can you please go into a bit more detail here? I think I brush too hard, does it have to do with the enamel? When I use a soft bristle toothbrush it goes bad within a month. Whereas a medium bristle toothbrush will last me 3 months.

What y'all using for landscaping :nerd:
Norelco BodyGroom Pro

What's a good shampoo? Need one without bad ingredients in it.

Last edited:
That would be expensive for me. I'm like a werewolf. Would be nice to permanently get rid of my unibrow though.

Am I the only one who stanks when you wear dri-fit shirts (or in this case) a 100% polyester shirt.

Everytime I wear one, I end up smelling musty. any other material, Im good.

Im literally at work (desk job) smellin bad. Take off this shirt and I smell fine.

just wondering:nerd:

Am I the only one who stanks when you wear dri-fit shirts (or in this case) a 100% polyester shirt.

Everytime I wear one, I end up smelling musty. any other material, Im good.

Im literally at work (desk job) smellin bad. Take off this shirt and I smell fine.

just wondering:nerd:

This is why I can't wear dri-fit shirts. Even after washing there would be a faint hint of odor.

My skin is tough in the winter. As longs as I don't let in sit on my boys too long it wipes right off.

Gonna look into this.

Bump...

I've been using this unscented roll-on for the past few months and I have no complaints so far

39b102b9-5bf8-4184-a76d-f2aae03f7dcd_1.df99c37ae1dd1ad2bcba0e3673234fb7.jpeg

retin a start off using it every other day 

guaranteed to clear your face of dark spots or acne 

Last edited:
How can I find those black face masks that pulls off blackheads and cleans your skin? I've seen them at some barbershops and social media. Want to clean up my dirty face. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom