Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Been switching between jojoba and hemp seed oil as moisturizers for some months now, I think I've got to switch it up for the hotter months ahead. I can tell it's going to leave my face with a shine/oily look that I don't need. Sucks too cause they work well but it's almost uncomfortable wearing it in the heat. [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Might grab some of that Kiehls moisturizer and cut it with some of the oil for the added benefits.
Fractionated coconut oil.

I wouldn't use any deodorant containing heavy metals, especially aluminum in it's formula...

Smelling super fresh isnt worth your long-term health. Throw some casual cologne on and keep it pushin.

Natural only

Last edited:
I wouldn't use any deodorant containing heavy metals, especially aluminum in it's formula...

Smelling super fresh isnt worth your long-term health. Throw some casual cologne on and keep it pushin.

Natural only
Yeah, I'm not too familiar with the health risks but I stopped using them because of pit stains :lol:

I use the same exact one you use, too.

Joint's money :pimp:

Last edited:
:pimp: copped a brick of that ABS

all i need to do now is kick this Dr. Pepper addiction and i'll be leveled up by summer

10599974-1377096415-215963.jpg

I need some all natural deodorant suggestions btw

Not Toms because it was irritating my arm pits and burning em up

Think this is the most relevant topic.

I have early onset gum disease and caution everyone here to be careful when brushing your teeth. Don't brush it hard, always remember to floss, and visit your dentist at least twice a year.

This procedure I have planned is gonna cost me a stack + more.
sick.gif

Last edited:
What are my black papis using for a face regime? Need a natural cleaner, moisturizer & probably exfoliant. Any recs?

Dove dry spray works for keeping the pits dry, but it chaps my skin too much. Lately been using certain-dri a couple nights a week and the degree dry spray and hardly pit out anymore.

I need some all natural deodorant suggestions btw

Not Toms because it was irritating my arm pits and burning em up

I use a home made deodorant that my girl put me onto.Equal parts baking soda and corn starch with a few drops of lavender. Was using Tom's before, but not since.

What are my black papis using for a face regime? Need a natural cleaner, moisturizer & probably exfoliant. Any recs?

I use unrefined African black soap and/or Dr Woods Black Soap facial cleaner.

Usually drop a mix of tea tree oil and jojoba on a cotton pad.

Then I finish by using a small amount of Jāsön Age Renewal Vitamin e moisturizing crème.

I don't know if it's been asked but what do y'all use to keep it fresh down there?

Last edited:
My Dove deodorant doesn't work as well as it used to anymore. Sucks when that happens. Gotta find a new one.

Talc is a carcinogen though and many companies are reformulating or getting out of the market entirely because of it. Just get the Johnson's and Johnson's baby powder with the purple cap (important distinction since they're all different, this one is talc free and has lavender). Or get this Gold Bond's, doesn't smell all menthol like their other offerings and again, talc free; can cop at Wal Mart
View media item 1989489

I was using this brand of liquid ABS before, but it did not help my bacne and scars that much. It actually left my skin feeling much drier, but that might have been due to me showering with hot water. Any other suggestions?

nubian-heritage-african-black-soap-body-wash-13-fl-oz-liquid-body-wash

Dr Bronner's, Alaffia, Shea Moisture, DoDu, or check vitacost.com When they have the clearance + buy one get one half on their products, it's the best price I have seen. I got 2 large bottles for $7

There's some good ABS bars on eBay too. I don't remember the user I bought from last time but her's had too much charcoal in it and was scratching me all up

Think this is the most relevant topic.

I have early onset gum disease and caution everyone here to be careful when brushing your teeth. Don't brush it hard, always remember to floss, and visit your dentist at least twice a year.

This procedure I have planned is gonna cost me a stack + more. :x
Ouch! You might want to invest in a Clarasonic, brushing with a manual is archaic.

Back
Top Bottom