Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

A dermatologist is the only way to go at this point . Don't listen to anybody in here with homemade solutions that will have you looking like Marcus Smart .
Lmao yea it ain’t that bad yet so hopefully they can clear all this ish up I ain’t never had this problem before them damn ingrowns man

Whats the best for an oily face?
Grape Seed Oil by Now Foods. Oily skin needs oil to stop producing oil. Also carry a plain white 100% cotton wash cloth to wipe excess (Wal-Mart 12 pack) - especially in the summer / hot-humid days. Can cut to size to fit in pocket.

Attachments

• IMG_20181213_000010.jpg
    IMG_20181213_000010.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 25
Not really...just have to mitigate the risks:

Lemons contain antibacterial properties (which is why the juice is a great cleanser), helping fight the bacteria agents causing your breakouts. It also acts as a natural exfoliator — removing dead skin cells that can clog your pores — as well as a great oil-eliminator.

"Citrus products can also be used to treat hyperpigmentation of the face by aiding in exfoliation of discolored skin," says Akhavan. This was my most exciting take-away from this beauty experiment: the fading of my old acne scars and reduced redness.

Akhavan does caution that using citrus on the skin isn't for everyone. "Citrus should be avoided in those who are going to be having sun exposure," she explains, "as an unusual skin reaction that causes inflammation and hyperpigmentation can take place called phytophotodermatitis, due to increased sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation." So if you’re heading to the beach, leave the lemons at home.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a20706378/lemon-juice-on-face/

I use tea tree and grape seed oil immediately after washing my face (before drying).

Bought a Braun series 3 the other week for post trim clean up but I’m wondering if the series 9 is as great as reviews say. Interested in maybe getting one because the series 3 has been working great for me.

I still prefer a traditional single blade razor shave but this definitely leaves my skin less irritated.

Can? Of Course. Will? Not in my case.

Dudu Osun works better for me than any other soap I've used thus far. Anectdotal / Subjective as is many things. Trial and error.

I use a sponge (never hands or wash cloth) to (gently) wash my face in warm (not hot) water and rinse (thoroughly) in cold or lukewarm...then use another separate sponge for the tea tree (diluted) and moisturize with grape seed / jojoba from Now Foods.

These work great for me:

Amazon product ASIN B00IEG2K2S

Back
Top Bottom