Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

https://shop.schmidts.com/products/charcoal-magnesium-deodorant-stick

I use this. It works well for me. I was apprehensive because some of the reviews I read had people breaking out and gave them irritation in the armpits, but I dont have sensitive skin so I gave it a whirl. I really like it. Smells like rainwater (yes, i too wonder how something can smell like rainwater but trust me, it does lol)

I think the irritation might just be their skin's reaction to the grittiness of the deodorant. I was also surprised when I put it on and it was a bit rough. But that's why they have the sensitive ones for, they're suppose to be more smooth.

I wanna go ahead and give the coconut pineapple one a try next.

lmpqptc.png

I'm told I brush incredibly hard. Besides, I go through toothbrushes immediately, how many are y'all going through in a month?

change every 2-3 months and even then it is in good condition
bristles on your toothbrush should never be worn out. you should be gently brushing your teeth and avoid damaging your gums

That rose+vanilla is straight garbage!!! Can't even smell any vanilla cause the rose overpowers everything :sick: :sick:

oh dam u dont like it..i like the smell but the only thing is it stains armpit area of my undershirts ( something un natural deodorants like gillette, & the other normal brands on most shelves do )

Yeah, I floss, brush and use the rinse.

While I imagine your routine is effective, it’s similar to mine btw; everyone wakes up with bad breath.

“Everyone has morning breath to some degree,” says Sally J. Cram, DDS, a periodontist in the Washington, D.C., area and a consumer adviser for the American Dental Association. Here’s the simple reason why: When you sleep, your mouth dries out. When your mouth dries out, odor-producing bacteria proliferate. “When you sleep, your normal flow of saliva decreases,” Dr. Cram explains. “That’s why your breath can be worse in the morning.”

Switched to an electric toothbrush a couple months ago and haven’t looked back.

Came with like 2 years worth of replacement brush heads.

Also switched to ribbon floss versus the regular fishing line style. My teeth have been thanking much more for both.

Feels like I hit the dentist office for a clean every morning :pimp:

Amazon got the fire electric toothbrushes for the low. After this I run through replacements on joint I might upgrade to a Phillips joint if they ever go on a good sale

Switched to an electric toothbrush a couple months ago and haven’t looked back.

Came with like 2 years worth of replacement brush heads.

Also switched to ribbon floss versus the regular fishing line style. My teeth have been thanking much more for both.

Feels like I hit the dentist office for a clean every morning :pimp:

Amazon got the fire electric toothbrushes for the low. After this I run through replacements on joint I might upgrade to a Phillips joint if they ever go on a good sale

Which brush did you cop?

Which brush did you cop?

Amazon product ASIN B072YVWBXH
Joint is a carbon copy of the Philips Sonic Care thats like 10X the price retail

Amazon product ASIN B06XT1CRYZ
The only real difference is the Philips has a bunch of "techier" features like the app and the charging case, BUT dropping $300+ on a toothbrush isn't in my list of must have items.

They have another one for $180 I'm interested in with the case and app, but to be honest the Aquasonic one I got works perfect enough and it looks like its got the same brush head format as the Phillips so I might be able to cop the Philips heads after mine run out.

Also dropping that much on a toothbrush is ridiculous. Maybe if I was OCD about things like that.

I watched a wild *** documentary about root canals on Netflix last night so I'll be upgrading my teeth cleaning regimen ASAP. I never have cavities or any of that but a better regimen definitely won't hurt.

I watched a wild *** documentary about root canals on Netflix last night so I'll be upgrading my teeth cleaning regimen ASAP. I never have cavities or any of that but a better regimen definitely won't hurt.

What’s the documentary? I got a root canal as a kid.

What’s the documentary? I got a root canal as a kid.
It's called "Root Cause".

https://toothbody.com/youll-want-to...y-on-root-canal-teeth-the-oral-systemic-link/

Basically it says that root canals are potentially the cause or precursor for a lot of serious conditions. Since it essentially kills the tooth, it makes it a breeding ground for bacteria which can then proliferate throughout the rest of your body.

I didn't follow up on any of the research on my own, but it was convincing enough for me :lol:.

While I imagine your routine is effective, it’s similar to mine btw; everyone wakes up with bad breath.

“Everyone has morning breath to some degree,” says Sally J. Cram, DDS, a periodontist in the Washington, D.C., area and a consumer adviser for the American Dental Association. Here’s the simple reason why: When you sleep, your mouth dries out. When your mouth dries out, odor-producing bacteria proliferate. “When you sleep, your normal flow of saliva decreases,” Dr. Cram explains. “That’s why your breath can be worse in the morning.”

What about people who drool?

Bought a Braun series 3 the other week for post trim clean up but I’m wondering if the series 9 is as great as reviews say. Interested in maybe getting one because the series 3 has been working great for me.

I still prefer a traditional single blade razor shave but this definitely leaves my skin less irritated.

Just copped one of these on ebay. Have you tried using it with your face still wet? I know it's called "Wet/Dry" but I haven't tried it.

Just copped one of these on ebay. Have you tried using it with your face still wet? I know it's called "Wet/Dry" but I haven't tried it.

Yeah, I don’t like the way it feels tbh. I tried it with just water after washing my face and also with a shaving cream/butter. I prefer the dry shave and it feels like it gets just as close tbh

Take a spoon and scrape forward from the back of your tongue. You should get a sticky saliva like substance. Smell it and that's what your morning breath smells like.

In for all these deodorant recommendations. Lately, I'd say the past few months, I tend to get irritated pits. Redness and itchiness. I've been using Dove spray or stick (men or even women as a switch up).

Back
Top Bottom