Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

:emoji_grey_question:

Aside from floss/brushing teeth before bed, is there anything else that can be done to prevent waking up with hot breath?

I'm told I brush incredibly hard. Besides, I go through toothbrushes immediately, how many are y'all going through in a month?

One every two weeks :lol: which means I should invest in a Quip or another like it.

I go through a toothbrush every two months, medium hardness cause I have fixed retainers behind my bottom teeth and the metal wears the nylon bristles away.

On another note, I'm trying out a natural deodorant (non antiperspirant) this time around and so far so good...smells fresh too

GUEST_7fbbef5e-106f-4e8a-9ca4-7108339c314f

Y’all need to chill with brushing hard.

I have early onset gum disease and have to be numbed/put to sleep during every cleaning.

Always use a soft toothbrush. Brush/floss/mouthwash after every meal.
Use more sensitive toothpaste.

I go through a toothbrush every two months, medium hardness cause I have fixed retainers behind my bottom teeth and the metal wears the nylon bristles away.

On another note, I'm trying out a natural deodorant (non antiperspirant) this time around and so far so good...smells fresh too

GUEST_7fbbef5e-106f-4e8a-9ca4-7108339c314f

Does it actually keep your pits feom smelling and sweating throughout the day?
Been looking for a natural deodarant and i tried this:

upload_2019-1-5_11-31-11.png

Basically just a slab of salt. Didn’t stop my pits from smelling or sweating later on in the day.

Anyone tried Charcoal toothpaste before? They seem to have good reviews on amazon with customers posting before and after pics

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-5_11-31-11.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-5_11-31-11.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 4
Does it actually keep your pits feom smelling and sweating throughout the day?
Been looking for a natural deodarant and i tried this:

upload_2019-1-5_11-31-11.png

Basically just a slab of salt. Didn’t stop my pits from smelling or sweating later on in the day.

Anyone tried Charcoal toothpaste before? They seem to have good reviews on amazon with customers posting before and after pics
It's not an anti-perspirant so you're still going to sweat no matter what. I've only been using it for about a week but I haven't noticed a stinky smell.

Mind you, I work a blue collar job where I'm moving around all day and I do sweat a lot especially when it's humid. I trim my armpit hair so the product can actually make contact with the skin.

I've been reading reviews and many(women) are saying that they had to reapply during their day because the smell faded away. I think it might have to do with the fact that there's no artificial ingredients, since I guess that natural scents don't last as long.

I can't use those natural non-antiperspirant joints. I think I have hyperhidrosis so even when I'm using an antiperspirant I still sweat, but I don't smell. If I use a non-antiperspirant deodorant I do smell though :smh:.

Lately I've been using this Dove deodorant/antiperspirant spray. It's been working really well.

Just be ready to clean/wipe your sink after every brush. I didn’t use it for more than a week so can’t comment on how much better it is than regular toothpaste.

It's not an anti-perspirant so you're still going to sweat no matter what. I've only been using it for about a week but I haven't noticed a stinky smell.

Mind you, I work a blue collar job where I'm moving around all day and I do sweat a lot especially when it's humid. I trim my armpit hair so the product can actually make contact with the skin.

I've been reading reviews and many(women) are saying that they had to reapply during their day because the smell faded away. I think it might have to do with the fact that there's no artificial ingredients, since I guess that natural scents don't last as long.
Those are the same complaints i have. I can do with it being non antiperspirent but need a natural deodorant to at least smell good all day

To the dudes questioning natural deodorant

I question "schmidt company"

Keeps odor away & stains armpits like how until natural deodorant do

2nd deodorant is more natural ..alotta sweat yet no stains or bad odor

3rd queen Helene is y favorite

Sweat doesn't stain undershirts yet doesn't hide odors either after a long day of basketball

I try not to use this around my women but it is the best for now to me as far as feeling comfy on my skin

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_174608.jpg
    IMG_20190105_174608.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190105_174621.jpg
    IMG_20190105_174621.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190105_174638.jpg
    IMG_20190105_174638.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 8
To the dudes questioning natural deodorant

I question "schmidt company"

Keeps odor away & stains armpits like how until natural deodorant do

2nd deodorant is more natural ..alotta sweat yet no stains or bad odor

3rd queen Helene is y favorite

Sweat doesn't stain undershirts yet doesn't hide odors either after a long day of basketball

I try not to use this around my women but it is the best for now to me as far as feeling comfy on my skin

That rose+vanilla is straight garbage!!! Can't even smell any vanilla cause the rose overpowers everything :sick: :sick:

Back
Top Bottom