Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

ANYBODY IN HERE USE DR SQUATCH DEODORANT??

SAW AN AD, ORDERED A COUPLE SCENTS. GOING TO GIVE NATURAL DEODORANT A TRY.

ANYBODY IN HERE USE DR SQUATCH DEODORANT??

SAW AN AD, ORDERED A COUPLE SCENTS. GOING TO GIVE NATURAL DEODORANT A TRY.

Expect it not to actually work for a while as your body purges. You could smell funky for up to a month at certain times of the day. There are some underarm creams/masks that you can use to alleviate the issue. I went natural last year and it took me about a month, I ended up going back to antiperspirant because I sweat too damn much. Now I alternate and use antiperspirant maybe 2 times per week.

Expect it not to actually work for a while as your body purges. You could smell funky for up to a month at certain times of the day. There are some underarm creams/masks that you can use to alleviate the issue. I went natural last year and it took me about a month, I ended up going back to antiperspirant because I sweat too damn much. Now I alternate and use antiperspirant maybe 2 times per week.

INTERESTING.

MY CURRENT DEO IS WOMENS DEGREE MOTION SENSE(I HATE THE WAY MOST MENS DEO SMELLS)

❤️
1644085332309.jpeg

INTERESTING.

MY CURRENT DEO IS WOMENS DEGREE MOTION SENSE(I HATE THE WAY MOST MENS DEO SMELLS)

Same, most is way too strong. I use the Degree in the white container that supposed to not leave stains. The smell is very faint.

unless you really don’t sweat that much, I wouldn’t recommend

the whole cancer thing about antiperspirants is BS.. and the whole 3-4 week detox thing is BS

Agree with the first part, but that detox is for real. You be smelling rank for about a month after 6-8 hours wearing non antiperspirant, then it subsides and you just sweat like a mad man.

Once I found myself throwing body powder under my pits I was out on natural deodorant exclusively :lol: I still use it if I’m just hanging around the house or doing a quick errand. But if I’m going out I use antiperspirant now.

The detox period is real. Be ready to change bed sheets and pillowcases a bit more frequently.

I stopped using anti perspirant because it would stain the armpit area of my shirts.

I use the old spice pure sport deodorant

I gave up on natural deodorants. I found out the one I was using was staining my shirt. I’ve just been using degree ultra clear antiperspirant and it works well enough

Arm and hammer for me for deoderant. They have a body wash too thats alright. I aint too picky with body wash, sometimes I get the cheap Suave oatmeal, sometimes if im feeling frisky ill get good ol Irish Spring. :lol:

Thoughts on beard oil? Which one do you all use?
I've only used beard balm, it moisturized and helped my beard keep its shape. Tried Honest Amish super hold balm and it sucked. Opened the container and the stuff was beaded up and useless. Next I tried Grave Before Shave balm and its great.

Last edited:
Cant stand the branding behind most mens products.. like I’m not a lumberjack, a pirate or any of that dumb ****
I just buy mine from the Dollar Tree or use Ivory brand or store brand under 20cent per oz. I use too much per shower and shower too often to be paying big money. #brokeboiconfessions

I actually bought some from a local small business. Was $20. KinkyLeeHairCo. Smells good and has a mild cooling effect.

I know my younger brother who couldn't grow any facial hair outside of a peach fuzz, started using beard oil and taking supplements and now has a full chinstrap...so hopefully for similar results just to fill in some of the patchiness.

My favorite lotion and body wash
I got hella sensitive skin and find that things with almond oil in them work good for me

Back
Top Bottom