Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

My favorite lotion and body wash
I got hella sensitive skin and find that things with almond oil in them work good for me

i actually bought the verbana to try.. the smaller one though, that has shea butter in it..

stuff is pretty good.. but would prefer a different frangrance, since it's not really what i was looking for/expecting

wanted something more on the invigorating side of things.. and figured the almond might be more soothing than anything

figured i might try the heritage all in one.. but that might not be what i'm looking for either

Thoughts on beard oil? Which one do you all use?
I’ve been using Goodfellows beard oil in conjunction with Maestros Beard Butter, both from Target. The butter helps keep the beard down and is easy to apply, unlike some other products I’ve tried. Not sure if my beard is thicker with the oil or from me just letting it grow more but I do like how the oil gives it a good sheen and makes it appear darker.

Been using the regular salux for years. Was hesitant to get the super hard one because I thought it might feel like a cheese grater. Finally got one. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Glad I got it

20220420_145207.jpg

i really found out that all them face washes and stuff i been using for a while have been terrible for my skin.

just drying it the **** out.

went back to using just a regular bar of dove soap like i did when i was in high school and its like magic.

Kiehls face wash + face moisturize is an undefeated combo. Its all I use.

Body wash I like to just grab something random from Target or wherever, sometimes Amazon. One time itll be Irish Spring, next will be Dove, or the shea butter joints from Suave or whatever always sucker me in. Suave I actually like, always cheap as hell too. Using this Nivea charcoal body wash with micro beads or whatever and its alright, was a 3 pack from Amazon and kinda wish I didnt get the 3 pack cause I like to switch it up. Taking forever for these joints to finish.

Anyone doing any special facial care? Any routines y’all follow? My fiancée has gotten me into this awesome routine and I’ve seen some impressive results.

Also need a recommendation for some general lotion. I have some pretty harsh goose flesh on my arms, and some scaring because of it. Not sure if anyone else here deals with this.

I just use the Neutrogena Sensitive Skin face lotion after showers, been doing so for a decade and haven’t had to switch.

EC9EDC13-1AC4-47AF-94B0-EA8BDCA9D149.jpeg

I just use the Neutrogena Sensitive Skin face lotion after showers, been doing so for a decade and haven’t had to switch.

EC9EDC13-1AC4-47AF-94B0-EA8BDCA9D149.jpeg
Someone told me Neutrogena broke them out something serious but we all know everything doesn’t work for everyone.

I’ll try since I need a different moisturizer

Been using cervae face wash and cerave moisturizer, face wash during the shower and moisturizing cream after the shower. It's been good haven't really had any issues. Trying to keep my routine simple. Also need to put sunscreen on everyday but been slacking on that
Moisturizing Cream | Moisturizers | CeraVe Amazon.com: CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser | Moisturizing Non-Foaming Face  Wash with Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides and Glycerin | 16 Fluid Ounce : Beauty  & Personal Care 1,000 × 1,000

Trying out the Degree 72 Hour antiperspirant spray. Think it was almost $2 cheaper than the usual Dove one I buy. Smells good and working well so far.

Back
Top Bottom