Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

^yeah, since reading this I've done 3 days. I just feel greasy and dirty.

I know it's supposed to get better but I don't think I can wait 6 weeks.

No shampoo didn't work for me.

Tried it for a month & my hair was oily and smelled like crap :x

I have a feeling going without shampoo doesn't work for all hair types or lengths

If might work for somebody with fine & straight hair, but not somebody with thick curly hair.

Last edited:
you all gotta take this hygiene stuff with a grain of salt. Like many of these products you see in GQ and stuff just doesnt cater to Black Men ingredient wise. for example I feel the best products that work for all skin and hair types are organic products.

No shampoo didn't work for me.

Tried it for a month & my hair was oily and smelled like crap :x
Use a little apple cider vinegar brah.

^yeah, since reading this I've done 3 days. I just feel greasy and dirty.

I know it's supposed to get better but I don't think I can wait 6 weeks.
Takes a couple weeks, stick it out.

I have a feeling going without shampoo doesn't work for all hair types or lengths

If might work for somebody with fine & straight hair, but not somebody with thick curly hair.
Maybe so, but you'll never know if you don't try it.

you all gotta take this hygiene stuff with a grain of salt. Like many of these products you see in GQ and stuff just doesnt cater to Black Men ingredient wise. for example I feel the best products that work for all skin and hair types are organic products.

I'm a believer. I'm getting all kindz of good results.

Im guessing this for the black folks??? Where might i purchase these items from and whats the results.

Heard that St. Ives apricot scrub isn't a good look in the long term, hope I find a consistent regimen soon

Really? Damn, I just got some from my local pharmacy.

Any reason why?

The beads that are inside the apricot scrub is too harsh to use on your skin everyday, supposedly you're only suppose to exfoliate your skin once a week. Using the apricot scrub is exfoliating every time you use it.

Heard that St. Ives apricot scrub isn't a good look in the long term, hope I find a consistent regimen soon

Really? Damn, I just got some from my local pharmacy.

Any reason why?

The beads that are inside the apricot scrub is too harsh to use on your skin everyday, supposedly you're only suppose to exfoliate your skin once a week. Using the apricot scrub is exfoliating every time you use it.

it depends on your skin type. If you have dry skin than once a week should be enough. If you have oily skin you can do it up to 3x a week max. You will have to gauge how your skin reacts. Remember exfoliating is to get rid of the dead skin cells building up on your face.

Clear and Clear Grapefruit - Face Wash and Body Scrub
Organix - Awapuhi Ginger for Shampoo and Conditioner
Old Sport Deoderant
Aveeno Moisturizer
Jack Black Shave Cream
Baxter After Shave

Anyone use safety razors to shave?

How is it for razor bumps?

For those using Witch Hazel, how often are you doing so? And is best to keep it on or rinse after applying...which leads to my next question - do you moisturize after doing so.

I tried it today for the first time and just lightly applied it with a cotton ball, and nothing else. Am I doing it wrong?

I've been using Axe (dry) deodorant for a while now. Just noticed that after working out, it smells like poop.

What are ya'll using?

Axe works well for a few hours. Then it literally smells like feces. Too bad I have like three new bars in my cabinet.

Back
Top Bottom