Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

I started putting coconut oil in my sons baths. No need for lotion anymore. Since then i put some in our bottle of body wash. you guys should give it a shot. no joke.

Organik Beauty is my go to company for my facial treatment & body butters. Current products I use from them.

Facial kit is for my nightly routine before going to bed. When I wake up in the morning I usually just splash my face with water and wipe off excess dirty with a facial wipe.
organik.jpg
Like I said above, body butter is better than lotion. I prefer this version from them as well.
oatmeal.jpg

For deodorant, mouth wash & toothpaste, I go with Gardners Garden
gardners2.jpg
gardners.jpg

Feel like OS and men’s body scrubs are to strong on the scent side. Also feel like they dry out the **** out my skin

I think that's the whole point of them making this one with shea butter... but I have never had a problem with their products dying out my skin. Then again, I have oily skin, so I really don't have that problem with most products. I will say that their deodorant is definitely strong. Women used to always compliment my deodorant, and ignore my $120 bottle of Chanel Blue that I'm also wearing.

I think that's the whole point of them making this one with shea butter... but I have never had a problem with their products dying out my skin. Then again, I have oily skin, so I really don't have that problem with most products. I will say that their deodorant is definitely strong. Women used to always compliment my deodorant, and ignore my $120 bottle of Chanel Blue that I'm also wearing.

Yeah like I've said before these strong scents, whether it be deodorant, lotion, or body soap, will sometimes clash with your cologne.

Someone told me that Dollar Tree had some decent men's hygiene products. So I went there the other day to check out the body wash's for men. Since everything was a dollar, I decided to try about 10 different wash's. A couple of them were trash ( smelled good, but didn't lather up well, and the scent was very faint) but the other one's I tried were legit ( surprised the hell out of me again considering they were all $1). They smelled great, had a good lather to them, and all had a lasting smell. These were the best ones: (arm & hammer was the best of the bunch)
PicsArt_06-26-11.53.42.png

So I went back the next day and loaded up on body wash's ( enough to last the year).
20190626_063841..jpg

Last edited:
Someone told me that Dollar Tree had some decent men's hygiene products. So I went there the other day to check out the body wash's for men. Since everything was a dollar, I decided to try about 10 different wash's. A couple of them were trash ( smelled good, but didn't lather up well, and the scent was very faint) but the other one's I tried were legit ( surprised the hell out of me again considering they were all $1). They smelled great, had a good lather to them, and all had a lasting smell. These were the best ones: (arm & hammer was the best of the bunch)
PicsArt_06-26-11.53.42.png

So I went back the next day and loaded up on body wash's ( enough to last the year).
20190626_063841..jpg

Hahah dang that’s way more than a year.

Anybody in here dealt with psoriasis? I have some on my scalp, thankfully I have a foam that keeps it under control. But recently it’s popped up on my big toe and one of my finger nails. Been putting the foam at the base of my nails like the dermatologist said but it’s been like 2 months and it’s not any better

Wondering if anyone has other options/experiences

Back
Top Bottom