MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile nike outlets got black and red XI's for 150, so what exactly are you implying?
nothing brah. Lol. I aint saying nothing. But what I will say is, I hope that nice shoe collection you got didnt come from mental kicks.

I've ordered one pair in my whole life from mental kicks and that's the way it'll stay til I die. Got BC 3s from em and they arrived straight fkedd up . Fake or real it doesn't even matter bc they looked like baby diarrhea out the box. I now use them to cut grass in and shoot hoops on asphalt with. Do u but to act like that company is straight up is only lying to urself not to anybody else

I've ordered one pair in my whole life from mental kicks and that's the way it'll stay til I die. Got BC 3s from em and they arrived straight fkedd up . Fake or real it doesn't even matter bc they looked like baby diarrhea out the box. I now use them to cut grass in and shoot hoops on asphalt with. Do u but to act like that company is straight up is only lying to urself not to anybody else
*shrugs*

my pair as you can see from da pics came out fine so from my perspective they 1 for 1...now em i going to depend on them? no em i going

to keep em as a option just in case other options dry up in da streets or for retail for future releases? absolutely.

*shrugs*

my pair as you can see from da pics came out fine so from my perspective they 1 for 1...now em i going to depend on them? no em i going

to keep em as a option just in case other options dry up in da streets or for retail for future releases? absolutely.
lol...if you call "lookin fine" ...a terribly misshapen shoe, lookin like lumpy mashed potatoes in the ankle, precreased to hell in the heel right out of the box, then this is hilarious. 
laugh.gif
 You can stomp your feet yellin "my shoes are legit because i said so!"  all you want, but the rest of us have seen the pics. Your shoes aren't legit, Mental Kicks clearly isn't legit, and you just won't take the L on this one. It's gettin too funny. You posted a pic of your ankle/insole trying to say "see...told you they're legit". But all you did was reinforce what we've all been sayin all along. Joints are straight fugazi. 
mean.gif

You said my shoes weren't laced tight enough. 
laugh.gif
 So I laced em up tighter than factory and took another picture which of course you dodged. Tried to say my shoes were too worn and torn in the sockliner, which you were clearly wrong about. Joints aren't torn, and look DS with no creases anywhere.

Then Deranged said your shoes aren't legit. He sonned you when you challenged him to show you pics. He straight showed the differences, and was still nice enough not to take your money. The funniest part is you keep sayin "where's da proof?" LOLOL. oh man...Ninja...thanks for all the laughs. 

And Deranged...thank you for shedding more light on this issue. Now we have yet another side by side comparison of a legit retail pair next to MentalGarbage. It's not just with 11s, its with all of their retro Jordans, and probably with all of their products. At this point, no one can really help the few that insist on thinking otherwise. The NIKE font was wrongly spaced, the wrong padding was used in the ankle, and the overall crappier quality is obvious. Fake as joints lookin straight turrible. JB quality isn't great, but it's nowhere near that bad. Ninja on that fail train. 
roll.gif
  Still think I'm trollin? LOL... more like exposing truth. 

ANYONE THAT WANTS A SERIOUS UPDATE ON THIS ONGOING "MYSTERY"...JUST CHECK OUT THE LAST FEW PAGES OF THIS THREAD. STRAIGHT EVIDENCE BLOWIN UP IN HER....LOLOLOL

Last edited:
There is another site I came across Kicksordie.com and I'm pretty sure all of those are replicas/fakes, full size run of jams cords and DB 4s?

quote name="K-Town Jays" url="/t/339799/mentalkicks-sole-up-air-randy-kicksole-or-marqueesole-for-concords/300#post_17796684"]Also mental kicks got some replicas, ill take my chances with bgrades from the outlets instead.[/quote]I remember getting fakes 5 yrs ago. Now its harded 2 detect

Those sites are selling "unauthorized" pairs, some fake, some b-grades, all kicks that didn't make the cut and were stolen. Pairs that were supposed to be destroyed or pairs that workers did away from the factory and sold on the market sites (taobao, alibaba, etc).

I don't judge anyone who wears them but don't act like your pairs are authentic & legitimate, because you know they aren't.

my pair is authentic, all original materials, no problems folks, i have nothing bit original kicks

To based my judgment on, so you can write paragraphs all you want, think "precreased" out da

Box is "fake" when its just da factory laces thats

Tight, whine complain, bottomline line is MY PAIR

Authentic, da grain of da leather is FANTASTIC, da shape is FANTASTIC, everything is GREAT of them.

Mental kicks sold ME a legit pair.

:pimp:

Any other pics or angles ANYONE ELSE wants to see

Are HAPPY to ask and i WILL provide.

Those sites are selling "unauthorized" pairs, some fake, some b-grades, all kicks that didn't make the cut and were stolen. Pairs that were supposed to be destroyed or pairs that workers did away from the factory and sold on the market sites (taobao, alibaba, etc).

I don't judge anyone who wears them but don't act like your pairs are authentic & legitimate, because you know they aren't.

How are kicks that "didnt make da cut" not real? :lol:

****** making up their own rules & ****. :lol:

Shoes that didn't make "The Cut" are real. But then again you paid retail for B grades. Why pay retail for B.S when us folks who know better got the real deal for a hunded more. If he want to get raped for B grades let em. Thats why his **** DS cause he wont walk out the pad wit that BS on. Like homie said you only playin yo self.

***** pair look like they on steroids. Lol them ***** aint even B grades. You lost brah. Lol

Shoes that didn't make "The Cut" are real. But then again you paid retail for B grades. Why pay retail for B.S when us folks who know better got the real deal for a hunded more. If he want to get raped for B grades let em. Thats why his **** DS cause he wont walk out the pad wit that BS on. Like homie said you only playin yo self.

How em i playing myself when my pair is perfect?

:lol: this witch hunt is ridiculous. I have a TON of kicks

I know what bootleg kicks look like.

Ya just lookin for any reason to slander at this point.

:lol: @ thinking 1 crease determines authenticity..

This forum is DEFINITELY been overtaken by noobs

That are hypersensitive over what is essentially

Sneakers that are made to wear, NOT to worship and

And put on relentless scrutiny under a microscope.

Da phobia about "looking for fakes" can never surpass common sense...

Ceases? C'mon b :smh: :lol:

we're not trying to get on you bro but then again stop trying to play us like were crazy brah.you just makin yourself look silly. we know what's real and what's fake you the only one who don't. I seen your shoe collection on YouTube I just hope your whole collection is not filled with BS like dem "89" joints you got. Lol.

All them kick you got and you still livin at home?Move out yo moms pad and get your own ****, then come holla "B". I aint got half the shoes you got brah, but my **** is legit though and least they got room to breathe! Lol. Yo creditability is trash like them so called "B" grades. Have a nice day cuz lol.

Ya ****** dunno wtf ya talkin about :lol:

My joints is official & ya mad about it..hilarious

:lol:

laugh.gif
this witch hunt is ridiculous. I have a TON of kicks

laugh.gif
@ thinking 1 crease determines authenticity..

Ceases? C'mon b
mean.gif
laugh.gif
To be honest these look better than my pair I got off of Finish Line. So I think the criteria for real vs fake is extremely flawed based soley off of microscopic cosmetic details. Fakes can  be seen from a mile away. Unauthorized/grey market or whatever term people want to use that's up to them, but this pair on the street would break necks. Might be unauthorized or might not be unless you've seen the pair from production to distribution you don't know the "status" of this shoe. Even then if it's unauthorized everything looks on point so I have a hard to justifying THIS PAIR is fake based on one crease and where he said he completed the purchase from. He could be trolling everyone just to see if people would start up the unauthorized argument and bust out a FNL receipt.   

My DS pair and now here are the flaws...

Looks like a piece was taken out of the elephant print (came that way) and excess glue, extra paint and creases on the midsole and hard to tell but a pretty bad ankle crease (in person) on DS shoes straight from FNL. Can't be so quick to judge authenticity based on one cosmetic flaw is all I'm trying to say.  

:lol: this witch hunt is ridiculous. I have a TON of kicks

:lol: @ thinking 1 crease determines authenticity..

Ceases? C'mon b :smh: :lol:

where did you get your 88 3's ?

they look legit to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom