MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're not trying to get on you bro but then again stop trying to play us like were crazy brah.you just makin yourself look silly. we know what's real and what's fake you the only one who don't. I seen your shoe collection on YouTube I just hope your whole collection is not filled with BS like dem "89" joints you got. Lol.
exactly...all he can do is jump up and down and keep screaming "my shoes legit b! my shoes legit b!!!!!"....but we all know better. It's not about just that one crease, which is hilarious. It's the overall shape of his shoe. That overhead pic he originally posted tells the whole story. Not only is the Nike stamp on the insole wrong, not only is there those huge creases ds out the box, the ENTIRE ANKLE AREA IS ALL MISSHAPEN BADLY. They used the wrong padding, used too much of it, and the ankle has no shape. It's just puffy, lumpy...and just terribly shaped. That's not a flaw, that's just how these companies put shoes together.

How em i playing myself when my pair is perfect?

:lol: this witch hunt is ridiculous. I have a TON of kicks

I know what bootleg kicks look like.

Ya just lookin for any reason to slander at this point.

:lol: @ thinking 1 crease determines authenticity..

This forum is DEFINITELY been overtaken by noobs

That are hypersensitive over what is essentially

Sneakers that are made to wear, NOT to worship and

And put on relentless scrutiny under a microscope.

Da phobia about "looking for fakes" can never surpass common sense...

Ceases? C'mon b :smh: :lol:

where did you get your 88 3's ?

they look legit to me

Good ol mental kicks, and a NT posted a pair from

Finishline as his pair looks worse & to his credit

Admitted it. Like i tell folks, this witch hunt for fakes

Has hit a level of stupidity ive never seen before.

There's NOTHING wrong with my pair..there's only

1 ignoramus hatin and his claims is baseless. My pair is legit good money. Kudos to da 3rd world

Kid who put em together :lol: :pimp:

we're not trying to get on you bro but then again stop trying to play us like were crazy brah.you just makin yourself look silly. we know what's real and what's fake you the only one who don't. I seen your shoe collection on YouTube I just hope your whole collection is not filled with BS like dem "89" joints you got. Lol.
exactly...all he can do is jump up and down and keep screaming "my shoes legit b! my shoes legit b!!!!!"....but we all know better. It's not about just that one crease, which is hilarious. It's the overall shape of his shoe. That overhead pic he originally posted tells the whole story. Not only is the Nike stamp on the insole wrong, not only is there those huge creases ds out the box, the ENTIRE ANKLE AREA IS ALL MISSHAPEN BADLY. They used the wrong padding, used too much of it, and the ankle has no shape. It's just puffy, lumpy...and just terribly shaped. That's not a flaw, that's just how these companies put shoes together.

air-jordan-3-retro-88-fake-vs-real-8.jpg

Insole of a "fake" pair..my pair looks nothing like this.. Stop hatin b, u lookin salty out here duke. :smh: :lol:

Insole of a "fake" pair..my pair looks nothing like this.. Stop hatin b, u lookin salty out here duke. :smh: :lol:

Your pair looks exactly like that....hahaha. What the hell you smoking?

Insole of a "fake" pair..my pair looks nothing like this.. Stop hatin b, u lookin salty out here duke.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Your pair looks exactly like that....hahaha. What the hell you smoking?

8ee7ceb0_IMG_20130429_161158.jpeg

U need your eyes checked b
laugh.gif
my pair looks nothing like that look at da font... Fool
mean.gif

Last edited:
Oh we'll bro...you got scammed. Your NIKE font should be bold...its not. Why not just buy from the market place or Craigslist? Legit pairs everywhere.

Last edited:
I thought that was his pair! Lol. I showed my boy at footlocker and he said they fake *** hell. Take em to flight club you out there in NYC. Them joints aint even B grades. Them joints flexin around the ankle. Lol. Stop frontin kid.

air-jordan-3-retro-88-fake-vs-real-7.jpg

example

8ee7ceb0_IMG_20130429_161158.jpeg

my pair

whoever can't see da difference w/ da font needs to go get their eyes checked.

ur tha one who can't c da difference if u think urs is da same as tha real b... even da fake's air is bolder than urs and your nike is da same as tha fake b just the K is closer to da E b ... dats all b u feel me

Last edited:
Brah are you serious! Both them joints look the same around the ankle! In fact there probably the same shoe with a different sticker inside. Step yo game up brah and stop sellin wolf tickets. Folks gon keep getting on yo head bout them till you keep it real homie. If they legit post real footage on youtube where you posted the rest of yo fake ****!

Last edited:
Talk all you want, my pair is legit..posted pics next to

ALL my other jordan III's, showed you da angles, at

Da end 1 crease aint crampin my style unlike certain

Shoe dorks that ain't even gonna rock em. :lol:

LOLOLOL...ninja straight lookin stupid in this thread. reppin fake kicks. you can flex your fake kicks all you want. but at this point it's lookin really pathetic. As long as everyone else knows what's up that's all that matter. I'm just tryin to get the facts and truth spread...but you've done it all on your own. Thanks for posting pics of your mashed potato ankle pre creased fake font joints for all of us to know that MentalKicks is mentally ******ed. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the only thing that pisses me off is the way he types and the way he is coming up with way after way to tell himself that his shoes are "legit end of story". if someone paid him I still don't think he would acknowledge it. I could care less if they are legit or not, it's just the way he's got to sort of coach himself into being happy with them
eyes.gif

*yawn* my pair is legit, no one here hating can prove

Otherwise that they're not. :pimp: trolls will b trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom