MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-3-retro-88-fake-vs-real-7.jpg

example

8ee7ceb0_IMG_20130429_161158.jpeg

my pair

air-jordan-3-retro-88-fake-vs-real-8.jpg

whoever can't see da difference w/ da font needs to go get their eyes checked.
I've read, with hilarity, at your dumbass. You can't see how much more bold the legit pair is to yours? The only thing that can be argued is that your pair has a pointed "A" in "Air" while the fake pair is flat.

YOU need to get your eyes checked....and also visit an English teacher.

This is a fully ubiased post from someone who just read the last 3 pages of the thread and knows nothing about 3's.........

The top pair has a bold NIKE and the bottom 2 pairs look like the same font..... Is this correct?

I just let a assistant manager from footlocker from

Around my block see em..you know what he said?

"They good, stop listening to nerds on da internet"

Im mad i even went :smh: :lol:

it's over brah. lol. nobody gives a **** anymore bout yo lame *** shoes. this thread has turned into a NINJAWOOD showcase. the more you front the more the more you look stupid. just let it go brah. I got fam in the heights on 157 amsterdam and you ain't no underboss. ***** you a joke. lame *** ****** can't keep it PI.  

Last edited:
I just let a assistant manager from footlocker from

Around my block see em..you know what he said?

"They good, stop listening to nerds on da internet"

Im mad i even went
mean.gif
laugh.gif
bro u one of da nerdiest nerds on da internet homeboy all up on da twitter an da niketalk bruh.

I've read, with hilarity, at your dumbass. You can't see how much more bold the legit pair is to yours? The only thing that can be argued is that your pair has a pointed "A" in "Air" while the fake pair is flat.

YOU need to get your eyes checked....and also visit an English teacher.

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Last edited:
at da end of da day, NONE of ya can dispute that my pair aint legit other then disclosing where i bought em from

which means ya ****** dunno wtf ya talkin about. i got enough pairs of kicks to know this pair is legit.

i aint gonna let a couple of dweebs hating change my expertise.

i've seen fake III's, these aren't them.
bro u one of da nerdiest nerds on da internet homeboy all up on da twitter an da niketalk bruh.
you would've thought...word to da musket
glasses.gif

and hold' up...im lookin at all ya join dates...pssh ya ****** is my sons
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 **** i look like taking ya trolls serious?

Last edited:
They look legit to me. I bought a pair of bred 11s on taobao and people compared them to their own pairs from retailers and couldn't tell the difference.

Ninjahood,

Explain why the "A" on the insole of your 88's is different...It has a flat top, it's supposed to be pointed...

Take them to Flight Club and record it, $100 says they're fake...I've been on NT just as long as you, actually longer...I'm a man of my word, if FC says they're real I owe you an apology and $100....

Last edited:
his is pointed. so let's get that out of the way before he comes in here and says it. his isn't bold though in either the nike or the air. it's easy to tell by all the space in between but he won't acknowledge they are fake cause his pair was lucky enough to get the E placed closer

at da end of da day, NONE of ya can dispute that my pair aint legit other then disclosing where i bought em from

which means ya ****** dunno wtf ya talkin about. i got enough pairs of kicks to know this pair is legit.

i aint gonna let a couple of dweebs hating change my expertise.

i've seen fake III's, these aren't them.

you would've thought...word to da musket
glasses.gif

and hold' up...im lookin at all ya join dates...pssh ya ****** is my sons
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 **** i look like taking ya trolls serious?
lol there someone goes again juding off a join date. some of us don't care as much about nt as you and went away for awhile and forgot our screennames.

Looking at my roommates early release pair now (I was one of the first people on here to post a pic on here of the Nike Air 3s next to my '03 about a month or two before they dropped). They look just like ninjahoods. Take that for what it's worth. I know what my roommates pair is, he knows, ninja just doesn't get it so let me spell it out.

Your kicks are not official my dude. In terms you'll understand. Your 3s are not a mossimo to a diamond. They are a blood diamond sold on the black market to a certified diamond. You might have the same materials, might look exactly the same, but you can't say they are an OFFICIAL Jordan Brand product. You just can't. They shipped straight of Hong Kong after being snuck out the factory and I'd be willing to put money on that.

You got the same kicks, same materials, as everyone else. There might be a few minor differences that only a stickler would notice. They are not an official JB product though. I don't see what the big deal in admitting this is. But I can tell you, with the differences that have been pointed out, and my own comparisons, I know where those came from.
exactly. he thinks just cause they are pretty close, that they are "legit, end of story". his attitude and ego he tries to have will never let himself see otherwise. it's no sense telling him anymore

there's da pics again, preforations CLEAR as day, no wierd shape, BUTTER leather, there's absolutely NOTHING here that shows

they fake...ya wanna see some fake jordan III's?

^^^THATS a fake jordan III 88

my pair looks NOTHING like that.

Your shoes aren't "fake" per say. They just aren't official. That pair above is a terrible example...

^These don't look "fake" either. They do look just like yours.
exactly. he just doesn't get it, plain and simple. don't even reply anymore
laugh.gif

You've still failed to address the bolding of the insole wording compared to yours. And no, that isn't going to have variations like you might see in leather between authentic pairs.

But you think that looks identical, so I dunno what else to say. You're too oblivious to see and admit it.

You've still failed to address the bolding of the insole wording compared to yours. And no, that isn't going to have variations like you might see in leather between authentic pairs.
u blind b, if you couldn't see da fact that da fake insole had skinny *** letters compared to da bold print of my pair then you need your

eyes checked
laugh.gif

there's da pics again, preforations CLEAR as day, no wierd shape, BUTTER leather, there's absolutely NOTHING here that shows
No weird shape? You serious "B"? What's up with those ankles. They look even worse in this picture. Looks like they stuffed lumpy cotton balls in there. Lumpy mashed potoato kicks. LOLOLOL. And the second pic...oh man the second pic. Everyone check out the cut of the elephant print on the left shoe (the left shoe if facing us so I guess it's the shoe on the right side of the picture). Man that elephant print is hilarious. It's super tall, waaaaay too tall on the inner side of the shoe. Then, as you wrap around to the outside of the shoe, it gets shorter, and shorter, and shorter, and shorter. OH man, hilarious. In fact, after looking at it more, the whole shape of the toebox is like that on that shoe. The whole thing slopes towards the right side of the picture. Whereas the other shoe is level. LOLOLOL. Keep posting pics of your "perfectly shaped" shoes Ninja. LOLOLOL. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom