Mermaids: The body found

What evidence? Give me an example.
just recapping the show: scientists discover remains from a mermaid and are able to reconstruct the skull and had other bones and fins etc. they are able to take a dna sample which pretty much resembles the dna of a human. their theory (just like how killer whales are actually derived from wolves on land) is that somewhere in time prehistoric apes evolved into the water to claim the sea as their habitat. one day the scientists come to find every piece of evidence and files confiscated by officials. Lol so i guess no there is no real physical evidence at this date
you're kidding....you better be trolling, but you sound mighty serious about this.

If you don't mind me asking...how old are you? I am trying really hard not to sound like a douche lol so sorry if I am....but I really cant believe you made this thread and I am really really really really really really really hoping you're just kidding around......

animal planet, i am disappoint. :smh:

They need to make documentaries on cheetahs and fire ants and other awesome animals. Not **** we wish would exist.

There were people calling up the government asking if it was real when it came out.

It tells you from the beginning that it's fake.

you're kidding....you better be trolling, but you sound mighty serious about this.

If you don't mind me asking...how old are you? I am trying really hard not to sound like a douche lol so sorry if I am....but I really cant believe you made this thread and I am really really really really really really really hoping you're just kidding around......
i created this thread to simply see if anyone has seen the show and to discuss it. i then gave a recap of the show, no where stating my opinion on it. if you can have a seat in the corner ill be sure to explain that i don't think mermaids exist, i however believe that there are still unknown creatures in the depths 
nerd.gif
. im 23 btw 

That cellphone footage
mean.gif
do they expect me to believe that non-sense.
I watched it a few months back but in the episode I watched, they said the cell phone footage was recreated using actors, so obviously it looks fake. The real footage was supposedly not allowed to be showed or they didn't have it or something. I do somewhat believe there are mermaids deep down in the deep ocean. Besides where would the old paintings and stories of mermaids come from. 

i created this thread to simply see if anyone has seen the show and to discuss it. i then gave a recap of the show, no where stating my opinion on it. if you can have a seat in the corner ill be sure to explain that i don't think mermaids exist, i however believe that there are still unknown creatures in the depths 
nerd.gif
. im 23 btw 
This is exactly how I feel. The ocean is so large and massive. We have only discovered a small amount of creatures that live on land, imagine how many we don't know about in the depths. Besides, why can't there be mermaids? People in this thread are acting like there fake and don't exist, but there is a great chance they do. Just look at our past, there are stories of these creatures everywhere. 

This is exactly how I feel. The ocean is so large and massive. We have only discovered a small amount of creatures that live on land, imagine how many we don't know about in the depths. Besides, why can't there be mermaids? People in this thread are acting like there fake and don't exist, but there is a great chance they do. Just look at our past, there are stories of these creatures everywhere. 

No chance mermaids as humans perceive them exist.

Fact of the matter is mammals need to breathe oxygen so they not living in the "deep sea."

It's actually quite ignorant to even consider this fathomable .

anybody catch this show on animal planet? its on again if you missed it. basically there's solid evidence the mermaids really exist, but government agencies cover everything up. if you watched this or have any knowledge on mermaids please discuss.
if you have any knowledge on mermaids please discuss... 
roll.gif

if real the Government wont ever tell us..
just like UFO's..
im sure there is evidence if not actual aliens locked up in area 51... :rolleyes

Pretty sure the general public knows too much about Area 51 for anyone to reasonably think it exists.

In other words, the things the government wants to keep secret are kept secret. Nothing but infiltrating the system could yield worthwhile information on what they're hiding.

Last edited:

nerd.gif
. im 23 btw 
u gotta be effin kidding me....serious?

View media item 143955

i created this thread to simply see if anyone has seen the show and to discuss it. i then gave a recap of the show, no where stating my opinion on it. if you can have a seat in the corner ill be sure to explain that i don't think mermaids exist, i however believe that there are still unknown creatures in the depths :nerd: . im 23 btw 

u gotta be effin kidding me....serious?

I don't know about the whole mermaid business but, I do believe there might be animals/creatures in the depth of the water that we haven't discovered. I was watching some show a while ago and they said that we have explored less than 10% of the sea. Don't quote me but, it was low .. the seas are truly the final frontier.

Last edited:
Animal Planet is using conspiracy documentaries just like History Channel for dem ratings.
EXACTLY!!

ever since the history channel really started pushing all that 2012 apocalypse stuff, they lost a whole lot of credibility to me. didn't know animal planet was doing the same ish.

sucks that these are the channels i genuinely found to be educational when i was younger.

Back
Top Bottom