Mermaids: The body found

The videos were so fake I mean you can tell the video proof they had was also CGI. Like the kid poking around and it jumped at him so fake... Government trying to hide it?! LOL C'mon seriously? What the government thinks the mermaids took Osama Bin Laden's body or something?!

just recapping the show: scientists discover remains from a mermaid and are able to reconstruct the skull and had other bones and fins etc. they are able to take a dna sample which pretty much resembles the dna of a human. their theory (just like how killer whales are actually derived from wolves on land) is that somewhere in time prehistoric apes evolved into the water to claim the sea as their habitat. one day the scientists come to find every piece of evidence and files confiscated by officials. Lol so i guess no there is no real physical evidence at this date
Killer Whales didn't derive from wolves, they hunt in packs like wolves do. Using the word "derived" is wrong my man.

Ok, honestly, if you ask me I think they're real. I think ghosts are real, wookies, all that stuff. I specifically say that because there's no proof saying that they DON'T exist. No, I'm not saying they exist on Earth (though it might be possible) I'm just saying they exist, likely somewhere. And that whole mermaid thing did give theories and proof to their existence, even though it could all VERY easily be false. 

Mermaids do exist, regardless of whether their existence is on Earth or in the sun. They're somewhere in our expanding universe.

View media item 130321

:rofl:

Ok, honestly, if you ask me I think they're real. I think ghosts are real, wookies, all that stuff. I specifically say that because there's no proof saying that they DON'T exist. No, I'm not saying they exist on Earth (though it might be possible) I'm just saying they exist, likely somewhere. And that whole mermaid thing did give theories and proof to their existence, even though it could all VERY easily be false. 

Mermaids do exist, regardless of whether their existence is on Earth or in the sun. They're somewhere in our expanding universe.

It's people fools like you we have to thank for the History channel, Discovery, etc. turning to absolute **** over the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom