Messed up situation, need some help.

heres the situation. i was not allowed to take the second part of myfinal in a college course. i was angry and tried to appeal it to thedean. they took a awhile to answer. i got frustrated and left twovoicemails to my professor. they were meant to be prank calls. in one itold him to go back to his country. next one i mentioned having moneyon his head. i know, very immature and childish. i realize that but icant go back in time. i was never really serious about eithervoicemail. next, police call me saying he needs to document it and sendit to the da. me and professor had a talk, i apologized, he accepted.since then, the vice president of instruction rejected my appeal and iwas fine with that. the professor also told me he doesnt want to taleit to court. what is going to happen? i have a clean record. any helpis grateful.

heres the situation. i was not allowed to take the second part of myfinal in a college course. i was angry and tried to appeal it to thedean. they took a awhile to answer. i got frustrated and left twovoicemails to my professor. they were meant to be prank calls. in one itold him to go back to his country. next one i mentioned having moneyon his head. i know, very immature and childish. i realize that but icant go back in time. i was never really serious about eithervoicemail. next, police call me saying he needs to document it and sendit to the da. me and professor had a talk, i apologized, he accepted.since then, the vice president of instruction rejected my appeal and iwas fine with that. the professor also told me he doesnt want to taleit to court. what is going to happen? i have a clean record. any helpis grateful.

roll.gif
You are dumb as $%#%.  Naw eat those consequences, once it all settles, it'll pass and it won't be that bad.

roll.gif
You are dumb as $%#%.  Naw eat those consequences, once it all settles, it'll pass and it won't be that bad.

Originally Posted by ThEbAyKiD415

*DEAD*

*DEAD*

This post made my day while Im stressing over a big final in two days
laugh.gif
Thanks OP. Oh, and don't drop the soap.

This post made my day while Im stressing over a big final in two days
laugh.gif
Thanks OP. Oh, and don't drop the soap.

i go to a community college. not to be rude, but I asked for help. I know what i did was wrong and i regret it. I apologized to the teacher and he accepted. He said he doesnt want to take it to court. But im guessing that its up to the da. This could ruin my life, so please anyone with some advice or help. I am hoping to get out of this. My family isnt in the best kind of shape right now money wise. I wanted to hurry up and get college done to find a good job and help my dad and mom retire early. My dad is handicapped and has to work for another 20 years before retiring. I want to help him and my mom retire early and pay off mortgage. I know i made a mistake and i regret it.

i go to a community college. not to be rude, but I asked for help. I know what i did was wrong and i regret it. I apologized to the teacher and he accepted. He said he doesnt want to take it to court. But im guessing that its up to the da. This could ruin my life, so please anyone with some advice or help. I am hoping to get out of this. My family isnt in the best kind of shape right now money wise. I wanted to hurry up and get college done to find a good job and help my dad and mom retire early. My dad is handicapped and has to work for another 20 years before retiring. I want to help him and my mom retire early and pay off mortgage. I know i made a mistake and i regret it.

wow yall are messed up. i would think people would have sympathy. yes i know i messed up. but what the teacher did messed up my entire summer which i worked hard on to try and get out of academic probation but that didnt happen. im not mad at him anymore though, we had a talk and we are on common grounds

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

roll.gif

Sympathy? for lady vengeance, maybe, but not you.  If it was just the academic probation thing and missing the final, no doubt we'd help you out.  But when you add that bigoted, moronic act to it, you are on your own.  Like i said though, all this really does is delay what you're trying to accomplish if you're really real about it, hopefully this goes to court and teaches you a lesson.

wow yall are messed up. i would think people would have sympathy. yes i know i messed up. but what the teacher did messed up my entire summer which i worked hard on to try and get out of academic probation but that didnt happen. im not mad at him anymore though, we had a talk and we are on common grounds

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

roll.gif

Sympathy? for lady vengeance, maybe, but not you.  If it was just the academic probation thing and missing the final, no doubt we'd help you out.  But when you add that bigoted, moronic act to it, you are on your own.  Like i said though, all this really does is delay what you're trying to accomplish if you're really real about it, hopefully this goes to court and teaches you a lesson.

sympathy for what? what you did was childish and immature (as you stated) deal with the consequences and leave it at that....you're lucky your professor isn't pressing charges, that should be good enough.

sympathy for what? what you did was childish and immature (as you stated) deal with the consequences and leave it at that....you're lucky your professor isn't pressing charges, that should be good enough.

ok ok i agree with you on that. But take into consideration that people do make mistakes. I let my frustration get the best of me. does anybody have any ideas of what the consequences may be? serious answers only please.

ok ok i agree with you on that. But take into consideration that people do make mistakes. I let my frustration get the best of me. does anybody have any ideas of what the consequences may be? serious answers only please.

heres the situation. i was not allowed to take the second part of my final in a college course. i was angry and tried to appeal it to the dean. they took a awhile to answer. i got frustrated and left two voicemails to my professor. they were meant to be prank calls. in one i told him to go back to his country. next one i mentioned having money on his head.
You're a closet racist whose ignorance has cost him a college education.

Back
Top Bottom