Met This Chick.....*Pics* Another Pic Added Pg. 3 * Another Update Pg. 11*

Originally Posted by Sharp E

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I dont have any full body photographs, she is definitely bad

Come back when you get them
nerd.gif

She married, lol! You down to spend a eternity in hell for a smash session? HAHAHA!

2nd post in this thread:

it is quick to think that if your girlfriend cheats on you that you would only be mad at her and not the guy...the guy is just trying to get laid.

...but if my WIFE was messing with some dude, the result is double homicide.

For me, you don't just get married to get married...there is trust involved. break that trust and I break your jaw.

Originally Posted by shaft

2nd post in this thread:

it is quick to think that if your girlfriend cheats on you that you would only be mad at her and not the guy...the guy is just trying to get laid.

...but if my WIFE was messing with some dude, the result is double homicide.

For me, you don't just get married to get married...there is trust involved. break that trust and I break your jaw.

Yeah, to the homie that started the thread. Stay cautious. Cuz if her dude find out, it could be RIP.

_'s reckless these days.

You don't mess with another man's wife.

1. Karma is a B

2. Too many different types of people in this world. You got the type that will lay the beat down on his wife for cheating, the type that might blame himselffor getting cheated on and go cry on his blog like Ben Baller, and then you got the type that will go absolutely crazy and wind up killing his wife and thedude that porked her.

does she like u or is it about lust(for her)?

either way dont smash until she is single (even though is shorty is mad pretty).

for some reason i think ive met this girl before...does she have any ties to the bay or cali at all?

Ur first mistake was to post pics of her on NT. I would say smash but just cause u met her don't mean ur gonna smash anyways. U might be in the friend zonealready. If u get the chance, smash. She is the one doing the dirt not u. Plus u said ur goin back to ATL anyways so u got an escape route if it gets ugly.

PS: get a room, don't do it at her crib.

My boy smashes a married broad on the weekends.

He tells her not to talk about her marriage or kids....like not to ever mention it.

I dont think I could go through with it, unless they divorcing or something...

Back
Top Bottom