Met This Chick.....*Pics* Another Pic Added Pg. 3 * Another Update Pg. 11*

You shouldn't be the catalyst to divide two people. They're/she's still young and bound to make mistakes (like getting married in the first place),but you shouldn't be there to contribute to her making an additional mistake, which is cheating on her husband. She's cute and all, but think aboutthat for a sec. They're still starting out their life and need the opportunity to stay together.

***Update***

So I text her earlier today to see if she wanted to go to the movies and she was down and she hit me with the "we'll see". So she text me alittle while ago and I asked if she was still gonna go and she replies "I'm not in the best of moods, but you can come chill at my house"
eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response

stuff like this kills me...

it's like, why ya'll get hung up on ONE person who obviously have something that makes them unattainable??? It's not this is somebody you careabout and wanna be with for real, there are PLENTY of other pretty girls who are NOT married that you can have sex with.

Why waste time going back and forth over ONE, and risk messing up a marraige and catching some heat from her husband??? IT AIN'T WORTH!!! Gucci say girlsis like buses, but you treatin' her like she a flight to the moon
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

So I text her earlier today to see if she wanted to go to the movies and she was down and she hit me with the "we'll see". So she text me a little while ago and I asked if she was still gonna go and she replies "I'm not in the best of moods, but you can come chill at my house"
eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response

go smash...

***Update***

So I text her earlier today to see if she wanted to go to the movies and she was down and she hit me with the "we'll see". So she text me a little while ago and I asked if she was still gonna go and she replies "I'm not in the best of moods, but you can come chill at my house"
eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response
RIP

Her husband is hiding her the bed and when you least expect it, he's going to pop out have his way with your $@*%.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response

go smash...

2e3ydtv.gif

This is sounding like like you is gettin set up bro...word to dude who got jumped in his dorm room
laugh.gif

***Update***

eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response

this-will-not-end-well.jpg

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

***Update***

eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response

laugh.gif
I was just about to pic that.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

***Update***

eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response

laugh.gif
I was just about to pic that.

So was I...got the tinypic uploaded and everything...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my man... all ethical issues aside, WHY IN THE WORLD would you want to take a married woman to the movies?????? even if you are seriously debating to pursuethis girl, going out to a movie with a married woman IS NOT a healthy choice.

my words of wisdom... do whatever you would do with her as if her husband would 100% find out, if it's still a go for you, then do what you want.

Nah bruh dont do that... Im in the same predicament but she's not married
laugh.gif

i refuse to go to her spot. Thats a big no... And im skeptical bout bringin her to my place. Be like j. Cole and make her give head while i drive so she cantfind out where i live
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom