Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

Someone actually made a quick video of that

Seems like it..

Last edited:
Oh shoot, I forget Outer Heaven was near South Africa, meanwhile Solidus was also in Africa during the 80's training child soldiers.

nerd.gif

Greatest Codec conversation ever. :lol: :rofl:

Team Raw might get a kick out of this too, if they put their minds to it. :lol:

kojima also said he would remake mgs. it wasnt included in the hd collection cause he felt it deserved a proper remake, like twin snakes

Another remake of MGS1?

Eh... MG/MG2 are top priority imo.

yeah for 360 and ps3

he also said he would do a current gen or next gen version of metal gear 1 and 2. i have the hd collection and im didnt even touch the metal gear games. the 2d kills it for me

All I wanna know is when this game is coming out? 

If it's this year then GTA and Metal Gear would be epic for one year.

kojima also said he would remake mgs. it wasnt included in the hd collection cause he felt it deserved a proper remake, like twin snakes
I need that in my life, I've been playing MGS1 off the PS3 hoping for a true next gen remake of it

Last edited:
yeah for 360 and ps3

he also said he would do a current gen or next gen version of metal gear 1 and 2. i have the hd collection and im didnt even touch the metal gear games. the 2d kills it for me
I didn't expect the two to be as difficult as they are.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Good games man, I'd say at least try them out, I was like you thinking "eh 2D, no way".

They're worth it brah.

I need that in my life, I've been playing MGS1 off the PS3 hoping for a true next gen remake of it
Twin Snakes was kinda ehh tbh.

But the OG MGS1 still holds up imo. The voice work itself is waayy better than TS.

3 versions of the same game...

Last edited:
It isn't just the 2D I can't figure out what I should be doing and it's very difficult

ill try it out

another thing, i wish theyd give my man decoy octopus some time in the light. kinda wack how he had such a small role in mgs. i think he should make a return. i mean mantis is in the trailer as a young boy

Man that trailer has been in my head all night. Especially that song and "V has come to."
Kojima is great a song select and getting me antsy. If this comes out on the new systems.. I HAVE TO COP THEM. I bought a PS3 for MGS4.

I'm still wondering if they're going to be distributed as two different games. Kojima said himself Ground Zeroes is going to be "smaller" than TPP. It would suck paying for two games when they could easily be one game 
ohwell.gif

Yeah... I think this is the sequel to MGS3, taking place after Big Boss' genes were taken and he's establishing Outer Heaven.

Yeah... I think this is the sequel to MGS3, taking place after Big Boss' genes were taken and he's establishing Outer Heaven.
MGS V is the sequel to Peace Walker, which takes place after the events you mentioned, but in PW he built Mother Base and not OH. I'm sure TPP will lead into the founding of Outer Heaven, and hopefully we might catch a glimpse of young solid and liquid snake.

I think GZ is going to be a downloadable title. It's going to be the rescue mission at that base and end with snake getting wrecked.

When asked whether new consoles could mean bigger development teams, Kojima replied: “It’s possible to make many things more realistic, but that doesn’t mean you should. You have to prioritise, and that is what’s going to separate the teams that succeed from the teams that don’t. A very deep, 20-30 hour game might need a bigger team and take three or four years.”

“[But] I think there’s a different way of tackling this problem: something similar to a TV series, where you can use pilot episodes to test the waters before you jump completely into the project… It can be distributed via download channels, so the player can try it out before production continues. Something like that wouldn’t take that long to create, maybe a year, and if it’s successful, you can continue.”

http://www.edge-online.com/news/koj...pilot-episodes-for-next-gen-game-development/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom