METH Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8m1xir.jpg

don't ban me pls

Meek got sniped? Bruh :smh:

If you saw what he tried to get away with, there would be no complain whatsoever.  It was beyond flagrant.  

You guys do know that we have access to a full edit history of every post, right?  

Your man got quickstruck.  
Wait so what if a person types something
Like maybe a response during a heated argument
But then catches himself like nah that's too far
And edits it
Will u guys ban a person for that
Or if a person uses profanity but edits it
Just curious how does that work
Do u guys do a case by case basis

I just got threadbanned in S&T over some stupid stuff.
laugh.gif
It was for being disrespectful but the dudes who started it
with me were being just as catty, but got off scot free.

Ah well, dems the breaks.
You broke the rules at least 4 times in the span of, what, 15 minutes?  Other users broke the rules once each and were penalized accordingly.  I fail to see the injustice.  

"HE STARTED IT" is an excuse common to children in the back seat of a station wagon.  You're an adult.  The grievance ends there.  
Wait so what if a person types something
Like maybe a response during a heated argument
But then catches himself like nah that's too far
And edits it
Will u guys ban a person for that
Or if a person uses profanity but edits it
Just curious how does that work
Do u guys do a case by case basis
Case by case.  Some of the examples you listed are relatively minor offenses and if the user employs the edit feature in attempt to correct a clear mistake, that's quite different than trying to deliberately perform a "hit and run."  

If you've been around for years, clearly know what you're doing is in blatant defiance of our policies, and then act slick about covering it up... come on.  

In that case, we have little choice but to impose a ban.  

The rules exist for a reason.  We'd have a lot less work to do if we didn't care about maintaining safe, respectful environment for our fellow members. 

I just got threadbanned in S

You broke the rules at least 4 times in the span of, what, 15 minutes?  Other users broke the rules once each and were penalized accordingly.  I fail to see the injustice.  

"HE STARTED IT" is an excuse common to children in the back seat of a station wagon.  You're an adult.  The grievance ends there.  

4 is a reach. I mentioned dude's mom and implied other dude was ***** made. They each said I was sad, miserable, female, etc.
It was still 1:1. I only have multiple infractions because it was multiple users starting it with me.

And I said "dems the breaks". I'm not sweating it. The grievance ended in the PM's.

i wont appreciate him until he un-bans Mateen Cleaves and bans a few members who been tip toeing around and blatantly trolling

This edit feature can also be used to send secret messages to Meth? :nerd:

The Meth Signal?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom