Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

Originally Posted by cartune

IncredibleEv wrote:
roll.gif
at trying to justify weak lyrics in hip hop music

isnt that how it started tho

This how ball started...

238692.jpg

Y'all wanna go back?

I don't have a problem with Waka or New Boyz or any of them _s and their music, I mess with Oledoit in the club....matter fact what Waka said in the interview got misconstrued. He said he don't got no lyrics and he don't care about selling albums, all he care about is rocking shows...I can respect that.

But on the whole cats aren't respecting or elevating the artform. Hip-Hop is pretty much dead and I don't think theres any bringing it back. Once that link to the past is broken, once the baton is dropped...its a wrap.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

IncredibleEv wrote:
roll.gif

This how ball started...

238692.jpg

Y'all wanna go back?

I don't have a problem with Waka or New Boyz or any of them _s and their music, I mess with Oledoit in the club....matter fact what Waka said in the interview got misconstrued. He said he don't got no lyrics and he don't care about selling albums, all he care about is rocking shows...I can respect that.

But on the whole cats aren't respecting or elevating the artform. Hip-Hop is pretty much dead and I don't think theres any bringing it back. Once that link to the past is broken, once the baton is dropped...its a wrap.

theres plenty of lyrical rappers... most just arent n the mainstream... its a new era... cats like lupe got the lyrics on lock... plus the people of our culture obviously aint on lyrics all like that right now...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dudes spit some real truth right here, but you know a bunch of head gonna come in this post saying they some old salty heads.

They bout to be in the game 20 plus years and they still have a huge following and ARE relevant.  You think Waka/Gucci gonna be around 20 years from now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

IncredibleEv wrote:
roll.gif
This how ball started...

238692.jpg

Y'all wanna go back?

roll.gif
roll.gif