Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

Originally Posted by jthagreat

good to see Meth Man up, cause he was wrong.

seein he got the info mixed up made sense, but when you wrong, you wrong. accept it and all is well.

but more props to Waka.
umm he wasn't wrong, but he wasn't to try stop no body's paper either.

waka really did handle it well though....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jthagreat

good to see Meth Man up, cause he was wrong.

seein he got the info mixed up made sense, but when you wrong, you wrong. accept it and all is well.

but more props to Waka.
umm he wasn't wrong, but he wasn't to try stop no body's paper either.

waka really did handle it well though....

People that took what Meth said to heart, pull your skirt up. You youngins are TOO sensitive.

Meth just kept it real. He spoke from the heart.

Wacka spoke on it, and kept it real too.

Like people have been saying, some people settle for this garbage rap, and thats fine. But if you think this cat will be around for years, your trippin'.

My question is why you think ANY WU member would hate on this guy. I hope you don't think its money. Waka Flocka is not a millionaire.

He has been out for about a year or so. He is not seeing anything. How many albums does he have?

Meth was wrong in a way, but there was alot of truth behind what he said.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT
pimp.gif
that's what's up.

i was real surprised that waka played it cool, gotta give him props for that...but with that said, i'm still not messin with his music
laugh.gif

*plays Enter the Wu*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All 3 good vids, can't say there wasn't truth in each one. Didn't expect waka to be so humble and appreciative though, thought son would straight o le do it. Almost feel bad for wishing his death when he first started due to name/no talent.

i had to click the video url to even know who the hell that was... who cares what rhymefest says? 

He tried to make a good point but he lost when he says one dude is ignorant rap but bigs up Em in the same sentence.

ignorant? Drug Dealing music or Killing my mother and baby moms hmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by cartune

He tried to make a good point but he lost when he says one dude is ignorant rap but bigs up Em in the same sentence.

ignorant? Drug Dealing music or Killing my mother and baby moms hmmmmmmm

exactly... eminem raps about pure ignorance... serial killers?

He wasn't referring to subject matter though...he was speaking on an ignorant mentality.

The greatest authors in history often wrote about murder and violence but they had the utmost value for their craft.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

He wasn't referring to subject matter though...he was speaking on an ignorant mentality.

The greatest authors in history often wrote about murder and violence but they had the utmost value for their craft.
thats why they were great authors... i dont think waka is tryin to be great... he just milkin the game...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

thats why they were great authors... i dont think waka is tryin to be great... he just milkin the game...

There you go.

Everybody milking the game but they showing no respect for it.

Same s_ with the streets.

Milk a cow too much and the milks gone run dry...then everybodys f_d.

There you go.

How isnt he showing respect though?...ya dudes acting like people even listened to waka for lyrics in the first place...Rhymefest sounded like a @*!%+%@ realtalk..all these back packers tryna preserve hiphop when in actuality its a diverse genre...

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

There you go.

How isnt he showing respect though?...ya dudes acting like people even listened to waka for lyrics in the first place...Rhymefest sounded like a @*!%+%@ realtalk..all these back packers tryna preserve hiphop when in actuality its a diverse genre...
this...

IncredibleEv wrote:
roll.gif
at trying to justify weak lyrics in hip hop music

isnt that how it started tho

I rock it to the bang bang boogie..say's up jumps the boogie and rock it to the boogity beat....Now what you hear is not a test I'm rappin to the beat

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

IncredibleEv wrote:
roll.gif
at trying to justify weak lyrics in hip hop music

isnt that how it started tho

i mean if what waka flocka is doing is "the future" of the music and culture...im outtie 5000

nobody is saying that tho...

in the waka flocka response he's talking about how onyx and wutang was basically "crunk music" and basically implying his music is like the evolution of that...i stronly disagree...at least wu and onyx were saying some creative ***+ and spittin with heart...they weren't make those songs with the same mindset that waka flocka makes his music

I swear I honestly didn't know who this Waka dude was despite seeing his name mentioned. Thought it was a Gucci song or some new ad lib for the longest on some Pacman $!%!.

He should be thanking Wu for getting so much more attention. Think of all the Wu stans or ppl who hate the South giving this dude extra views on youtube just to post hate in the comment section.

Back
Top Bottom