Metroid: Other M

any wii owners pick this game up yet. i'm a huge metroid fan, have been ever since the original,

it's my favorite video game franchise of all time, i think samus is the most awesome character ever.

alot of people are really divided over this game, some love it, some hate it, some say it's too much of

a departure from the metroid formula. it is a new direction for the series, it's more action oriented and

has cut scenes and voice acting, which is a first for a nintendo developed game, and thats where alot

of the criticism for this game comes from, some say the voice over's are cheesy and samus is too whiny,

well guess what, she's a human being, with feelings, thoughts, and emotions, she's not some robot. i'm only

5 1/2 hours in and i'm having a blast, the game is really cinematic and has lots of action, and i enjoy the story

and the cutscenes and the vo's aren't as bad as some make it seem, i mean the vo's aren't as good as say uncharted 2

but they're still good, and i think it's awesome to be able to see samus running and jumping around after 3 straight prime

games. so all you metroid fans on here what do you think?

any wii owners pick this game up yet. i'm a huge metroid fan, have been ever since the original,

it's my favorite video game franchise of all time, i think samus is the most awesome character ever.

alot of people are really divided over this game, some love it, some hate it, some say it's too much of

a departure from the metroid formula. it is a new direction for the series, it's more action oriented and

has cut scenes and voice acting, which is a first for a nintendo developed game, and thats where alot

of the criticism for this game comes from, some say the voice over's are cheesy and samus is too whiny,

well guess what, she's a human being, with feelings, thoughts, and emotions, she's not some robot. i'm only

5 1/2 hours in and i'm having a blast, the game is really cinematic and has lots of action, and i enjoy the story

and the cutscenes and the vo's aren't as bad as some make it seem, i mean the vo's aren't as good as say uncharted 2

but they're still good, and i think it's awesome to be able to see samus running and jumping around after 3 straight prime

games. so all you metroid fans on here what do you think?

There was a thread on this game made already.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9462441#reply-9462441

Otherwise, this game is straight DOPE. I copped it before the release date, and I've been playing it since.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom