'Mexican boxers are better than Filipinos'

"MANILA, Philippines – The cousin of Mexican boxing legend Marco Antonio Barrera declared that fighters from Mexico are better than their Filipino counterparts.

Filipino fighters are very good, but Mexicans are better,

"MANILA, Philippines – The cousin of Mexican boxing legend Marco Antonio Barrera declared that fighters from Mexico are better than their Filipino counterparts.

Filipino fighters are very good, but Mexicans are better,

No offense, but if you can only name one current Filipino boxer you shouldn't be commenting.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with his comments but I'll say that there is a bigger portion to examine from the Mexican side than that smaller contigent of Filipino boxers.

No offense, but if you can only name one current Filipino boxer you shouldn't be commenting.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with his comments but I'll say that there is a bigger portion to examine from the Mexican side than that smaller contigent of Filipino boxers.

Mexico has a history of producing great boxers after great boxers. You can't say the same about the Philippines.

Mexico has a history of producing great boxers after great boxers. You can't say the same about the Philippines.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

True but perhaps there are other avenue for Filipino fighters to pursue that are more prevelant, such as Kickboxing, Muy Thai, etc.

True but perhaps there are other avenue for Filipino fighters to pursue that are more prevelant, such as Kickboxing, Muy Thai, etc.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

laugh.gif
 Ok so who are some top ranked Filipino Muay Thai fighters?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Who $$#%$%@ cares.

laugh.gif

Who $$#%$%@ cares.

laugh.gif

Brandon Vera
ohwell.gif

serious question. do you have some grudge against filipinos? i always got the impression you do everytime pac gets brought up.

laugh.gif

Brandon Vera
ohwell.gif

serious question. do you have some grudge against filipinos? i always got the impression you do everytime pac gets brought up.

laugh.gif
l_a7f2be97816549938166c7246a5a6ce1.jpg

chmp-lrg-michaelm.jpg

laugh.gif
l_a7f2be97816549938166c7246a5a6ce1.jpg

chmp-lrg-michaelm.jpg

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm no boxing expert but I came in to say the same thing

Back
Top Bottom