MEXICAN COKE IS A LIE

Dudes an all around NARC though... he even Narc'd himself out and hopefully he will be killed

how you gonna openly brag about going to another country to do a drug bust on a crop that naturally grows in their country which they synthesized and made profit off it.. .and think that you're going to get away with it

I hope some cartel finds where he is and takes him to Mexico and they harvest his organs... I'll tell what isn't a lie...

Organ harvesting in Mexico, and Los Angeles

But yeah I never bought that Mexican coke... mainly because I only drink coke zero and diet coke but when I did I wouldn't buy it because I thought it was fake or that they were refilling the bottles.

What I did drink in Mexico was Tequila... I legit went 3 days without drinking any type of liquid except tequila one weekend in Rosarito LOL... but once across the border we stopped and got some water

I ain't drinking no mexican water

Last edited:
Dudes an all around NARC though... he even Narc'd himself out and hopefully he will be killed

how you gonna openly brag about going to another country to do a drug bust on a crop that naturally grows in their country which they synthesized and made profit off it.. .and think that you're going to get away with it

I hope some cartel finds where he is and takes him to Mexico and they harvest his organs... I'll tell what isn't a lie...

But yeah I never bought that Mexican coke... mainly because I only drink coke zero and diet coke but when I did I wouldn't buy it because I thought it was fake or that they were refilling the bottles.

What I did drink in Mexico was Tequila... I legit went 3 days without drinking any type of liquid except tequila one weekend in Rosarito LOL... but once across the border we stopped and got some water

You seem like you're on "Mexican Coke".

About 2 or 3 years ago, i was at a Gas Station and they had 10 oz cans of "Pepsi 1738"...the design looked like it was from the Abraham Lincoln era, i guess they were trying to simulate what the original Pepsi tasted like? Anywho, it disappeared like after a month or two.

1893-pepsi.png

Crafted from sparkling water, real kola nut extract and fair trade certified sugar. 1893 From the Makers of Pepsi-Cola. A Bold Cola
$_1.JPG

Definitely had a weekend in Tijuana and rosarito.... Good times

Back
Top Bottom